Jihad sound, How has this not been requested yet :)

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by Field_Sweeper, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. XioSpirit

XioSpirit VIP

Make it happen.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

+1

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Sleeping Dawg

Sleeping Dawg c o o l b o y s VIP

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Rating this "Optimistic" because it's never going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Twisted

Twisted VIP

Due to the fact that Serious TTT has a children audience this wouldn't work well unless we give every child a pair of earmuffs

7. Considering Counter-Strike: Source is ESRB M/PEGI 18, any kids playing Garry's Mod should know the risks/not care.
    There's no rules against cussing anyway so why should a jihad sound not be okay? People say literally this exact same thing all the time and nothing happens.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think a jihad sound that can create an environment of sexual harassment should be allowed on the server.

9. Twisted

Twisted VIP

Even though they know the risks its the fact of it could hurt the server potentially it might decrease the audience of younger children and decrease size in community imagine being 12 - 13 and they have their volume up and a parents in the room and all the sudden "FUCK THAT PUSSY" explodes from the speakers parents might kick kids off the server and not allow them to play this server so if a jihad sound is worth POTENTIALLY losing community members then go for it.

10. Sexual harassment? Why is your first thought that the sex is non-consensual?

11. DocFox

Even if it's consensual, it creates a distasteful and hostile environment that is perceived as sexual discrimination and harassment. Trust me, I just had to explain this to one of my troops.

12. I think it's as fair as "THIS SUCKS CAMEL DICK"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. This i would have to whole heartedly agree with. if dick is ok, and pussy is not. then THAT is sexist. just saying.

14. DocFox

Camel dick; female pussy. It's also the context of the phrase.

15. Yeah, but phrase or not. the context of this, is that, its not directed at anyone, it's essentially a meme.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. kyle.

kyle. VIP

How about when a person dies in this game and says SHIT (the actual NPC's) so why cant this be added?

17. DocFox

Because saying shit isn't sexual harassment. This is a distasteful jihad suggestion.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  18. Rks III

Rks III Not the I, Nor the II, but the III VIP

I know exactly where Mango is coming from.
    The military is pretty strict on sexual harassment/discrimination and this is a pretty good example of it.
    It's funny, but could be taken extremely bad, and make the servers seem trashy.

19. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

-1 from me. I don't think I would want this as a jihad sound in all honesty when you consider that we have a younger audience. Some of you are wondering about the "Camel Dick" jihad sound and here's the difference: The jihad sound that says "This sucks Camel Dick" isn't really using any sexual harassment (ESPECIALLY if you saw the episode) while this sound suggests some kind of sexual harassment "Fuck her right in the pussy" and shouldn't be allowed in our servers.

While some people might find enjoyment in this jihad sound, I don't find this sound to be necessary and would prefer having a different sound over this.

20. Will just say this, the Jihad sounds are there to be fun and entertaning for players. Mind you, it is not for ALL players. I am fairly certain we will have players who do not like the sounds that are cussing or anything of the sort. If you really want to appease all players, than a person could use your arguement about " I don't find this sound to be necessary"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.