Approved JerryTheDogDude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JerryTheDogDude, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    JerryTheDogDude
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know if I should be unbanned, but I do not know what I did wrong... If someone could respond that would be nice. @Guilty @Sinz
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Haruka Suenaga for "Rdm and Leave 2nd Offense". He'll respond to you shortly.

4. So?

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

If you have anything to add as actual, concrete evidence, you're more than welcome to continue posting on this thread. If not, however, please refrain from posting on appeals that you're not involved in.

6. Well, we were playing together yesterday and he only rdmed one person and was fine with a slay, but that was like 2 hours before he got off. :/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  7. One thing I dont understand if this is my second offence then that would require me to have a 1st offence and in order for to get a 1st offence I would to have to rdm and leave which has never happened

8. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

9. Wouldn't he only be baned for 5 days if it is West 2?

10. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

No, as the ban history isn't subject to whichever server the ban was given on. Any RDM and Leave ban not yet covered by the statute of limitations, unless it has been voided, will stack across all servers.

11. May I ask if this rdm and leave was committed today or was the ban just set today?

12. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

I banned you for rdm and leave 2nd as you left without taking a slay as shown below.
    [​IMG]
    You can see that you killed a guy named Hackuou after you thought that he threw a incid,in which case he had not done so.

Since i survived the entire round,i did not manage to view the report till it was at the end,it was then you said "i am going to west,its more populated there." and left as you can see.

As such this appeal will be denied.

If you still want to see how you got banned for your first rdm and leave please let me know too.

13. That does not add up, He stayed the whole time.... You did not give him his slay.... :/

14. If you have evidence that would be great.

15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As CD told you, @PickleFISH96 . Unless you have evidence to bring forward you are not allowed to comment on ban appeals. You have been warned, continuing to post can result in your posting permissions being revoked.

16. Deepsea1508

as you can see the round was played on 10/03/2016, 10.37pm(server time)
    [​IMG]

as you are going to see below,you were not present on the said server at the said time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this basically means you were lying the entire time,you were not even involved in the incident but you said you were.

17. Hey im very sorry for rdming and leaving but is it possible for to me to serve my slay and get unbanned?

18. Deepsea1508

on 2nd thought, i decided to unban you.
    slay served
    Appeal Accepted

Note:Remember that the ban is not voided,meaning that your next offense of rdm and leave is the 3rd one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.