Denied Jawanamakeout's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jawanamakeout, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sherlock Holmeless
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24794531
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I'm not quite sure why I am banned. It says I'm banned for 27 days, and the only reason I can think of is that I could have rdm and left yesterday. Although it wasn't my fault, the servers were crashing lots yesterday and I had been flip-flopping back between them all quite regularly.

I do remember accidentally RDMing someone and then the server crashing right after, but I'm not sure if this is the instance the ban is referring to.

I'm not one to bail out on a slay, especially not for a 27 day ban....​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya, you were banned by @Han Solo for Ghosting. Please give him a bit to gather his evidence and then he'll address your appeal.

3. Uh okay, I've never once used pm to give game-ruining info to other players- I've only ever used it to complain to another player about something BS they did OR chat with them about something funny that happened... Never anything to ruin the games experience for other players. But okay- Id like to see the evidence.

4. Han

Han       VIP

I apologize for the delay in this response.

I banned you for this message, which was given to me by the player you sent it to. He was alive at the time of the message, and although he knew that one of the people you KOS'd was a traitor, he believed the other person to be KOS'd in the crossfire and not a traitor. While I don't think your intention was to ruin the game for other people, it still could have impacted the game, which makes it ghosting.

I'm going to deny this appeal, but as you probably know, it's only limited to vanilla. You're free to play on our other servers in the meantime. If you have anything else to add, please contact me on steam or via a forum convo.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.