Denied Janppa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Janppa, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Janppa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:30073554
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i have been banned for "toxic gameplay" for 1 day globally. This ban has been given by wink and i don't know what i have done to deserve this. Please give evidence of what i have done
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not sure what the reason of this ban is so not sure how to respond yet.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

You were banned by my boy @wink
    Give him some time to respond

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thanks for taking the time to file an appeal, please give me some time to compile all the evidence and present it.

4. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

-1 lmao
    mods "Let's get to work" right now

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Janppa,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today. I gave you a 1 day global for 'toxic gameplay' along the lines of constantly harassing a fellow player:

The Warning(February 18)
    Dust 2 Intentional Targetting:

Dust 2 Intentional Following:

Dolls Intentional Targetting:

Dolls Intentional Targetting v2(choppy due to the nature of demos):

Community Pool 'Bitch':

Assault Targetting(choppy due to the nature of demos):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVgyJLEJR0I

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the above spoilers, you'll find a few of the videos/screenshots I have on the nature of you going out of your way to target a single player. Despite them attempting to ask you to stop the intentional following and targeting, you continued both in pre-round and in-round, both as a t and innocent.

As a traitor, it's easy to see(especially in the dust 2 targetting incident) you picking her as an instalock target and going out of your way intentionally to kill her above everyone else, despite how many witnesses there may be. This is followed up to be seen as harassing in nature, to the point where you yell 'bitch' after killing her, revealing a little of the true nature of these kills(I have the voice fixed demo, if interested. I just spent an hour uploading the five minute dust 2 one and thought this one may suffice to respond in a timely manner). This is further confirmed by the kill in dolls.

As an innocent, you often follow her around hoping she slips up and commits a traitorous act. You claim yourself that you follow her since she's 'suspicious' which is fine and all, except when you follow her around as a detective. The rather choppy dolls demo gives a good example of how you keep distance and sights on her the whole time waiting for the opportunity to arise(should be noted, I believe this map you killed her 3 rounds in a row).

At the end of the day, this gameplay can be seen as malicious to another player's experience and be deemed toxic. I believe you received ample warning to stop, both from her and from one of my moderators, and yet, you continued to go out of your way to be 'toxic'. A one day global ban is a completely fair punishment for something of this nature. I hope you treat this as a wake-up call to knock this behavior off.

Ban Appeal: Denied

Take care and bless up,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.