Denied James Anarchy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by James Anarchy, May 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tycho
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:207440839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Got banned by LionBattery For "innapropriate behavior". THis is absolute bullshit, as other players were being equally harrasing and let off with not even a warning.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I shouldnt have to put up evidence as this was pure abuse of power. "dumb bitch" set lian off and he set a ban on me. because apparently Some mods are christians and cant handle cussing, Which if the case is that, Should be clarified. I hear that exact phrase every day on these servers, and no one says shit about it. I feel vey harrased by the way Lionbattery Handled this Situation.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I have seen this. I am currently staffing and will handle this when I am free.

4. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Id Like to point out that Lionbattery is 21 And cant handle cussing, Which is quite sad.

5. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Hello,

I have PM'd you the evidence in this case as I would prefer this to be a subtle matter. The actions you have taken have led to the 1-day local ban because of your behavior. You pestered other players along with using rather strong language in a place that is filled with a variety of different age groups. I hope you can look back on this and help to build a more meaningful connection with the community.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.