Approved James Anarchy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by James Anarchy, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Roach
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:207440839
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In reality, I only RDMed twice, I was trying to open the T tester on a map that required Tnt. That tnt flew out of the pit and landed next to two players, Damaging them. I did warn for the Tnt, as it was not intended to kill them. As thus it didnt.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I really have no evidence, as i was not expecting this to happen (obviously). I warned for the TNT and told them to move before it blew up. it only damaged them from what i saw. Of course, the damage dealt was not intentional. I would like to add that the events of RDM happened on the UK Servers, it was when the ban factored into the US servers i filed an appeal.​

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

@Rauno banned you for Mass RDM (4+) on EU, of which I globalized. Though he will be presenting his evidence for this appeal, I'll be overseeing it. Please be patient as he gathers his evidence.

3. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Thank you, I appreciate it. :)

4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I'll be able to provide evidence for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th offenses here after school today (~9 hours).

I'll tag @Orion for the 1st offense of RDM in the meantime.

5. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

THe first offense of RDM was Killing a t Thinking they killed a detective, when they did not. the t i shot after that had shot me first. :)

6. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I'm gonna give the evidence for the first report here.

[​IMG]

Here, you killed an innocent because you thought they shot the detective. I slayed you on the grounds of it being a suspicion kill.

I'll leave the rest to @Rauno since he dealt with the other reports.

7. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

[​IMG]
    This was your second offense of RDM, but not what got you banned. The TNT only damaged one person, but that damage happened to indirectly cause a so-called RDM chain, so I reported it. Since you blew the TNT up accidentally, it was RDM even though you may have warned.

[​IMG]
    Your third offense of RDM was this, which is pretty self-explanatory. You thought Stweve hit you with a crowbar when he only pushed you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For your fourth offense of RDM, you said I murdered a man on the beach with my "axe-thingy". However, the only person I killed before that was a traitor (I can get the full round logs here if you want them, but I don't think it's necessary).

I requested for your ban to be globalized and extended seeing as you have a recent history of Mass RDM bans with 4 bans in less than 3 weeks.

Seeing as most of these RDMs look accidental or are fairly minor, and the offenses stacked over multiple rounds, I'd be fine with offering lenience here. But I want to ask you, why did you not appeal your previous Mass RDM bans? What happened there? Were they intentional or small accidents stacking up?

I'll let @Hyper ✿ decide on your faith, as they said they'd oversee the appeal. Regardless of the outcome I recommend you familiarize yourself with our extended rules, as some of these RDMs could've been avoided with proper rule knowledge.

8. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Yes, i understand a ban for mass rdm, but a gloabal ban seems like abuse to me. To be quite honest it seems to me like Rauno Has something against me. Ill accept the ban from EU server, But i do believe this to be admin abuse, and still request the global ban be removed. (btw i called it an "axe-thingy" because i dont know what the name for it is.)

9. James Anarchy

James Anarchy Supporter

Also, id like to add that the ban was origionally 4 days, then bumped up to 14, Which i believe to be Hardcore Abuse of power.

10. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Although this wasn't an abuse of power, out of good faith, I'll be reducing & localizing your ban to 5 days on EU. Please make sure to read up on our extended ruleset otherwise further punishment can be taken.
    You may have gotten off this time, but in the future, you may not be so lucky, so your best bet is to follow the rules. Thank you for your time and understanding. Have fun on the servers.
    If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact me here on the forums by clicking here.

Appeal: Accepted/Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.