Approved Jain's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jain, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jain

Jain New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jain
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:15455590
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was about to leave IRL and the round had just started. I was innocent. I was near the spawn and had a frag grenade in my hands, I went in the bathroom to blow myself up when an innocent followed me in. I said in the microphone, "I'm about to blow myself up, stand back" - while I was moving into an isolated corner. He saw (or heard?) that I had pulled the pin on my frag grenade and began to shoot me, and since he started shooting me I assumed he was a traitor and hugged myself to him. We blew up together, I laughed IRL, and left the game as I was planning to do.
    When I got back I was banned for 5 days, I can only assume RDM and leave, when the damage logs will show that I in fact began taking damage from him before I blew us both up.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Hello, you are correct about what happened.
    You pulled the pin of a frag nade and got shot for it, followed by kill on both players with your frag.
    [​IMG]

By the rules however you need to have a reason to throw the grenade before you pull the pin of a grenade, you cannot just pull a pin of a frag and see if someone shoots you so you can kill them.

It is your first offense and you did not mean anything malicious so I am going to unban you and void the ban though. Just a tip for the future if you are about to leave: do not mess around with grenades as its an easy way to get someone mixed in and end up with a ban like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.