Denied iZen✦'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by iZen✦, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iZen✦

iZen✦ Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NoneOne
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54216778
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I needed to go to the bathroom to the toilet so i took a brake from this,my little brother starts playing and then when i get back i got banned for 26 weeks.I asked my brother what happend since we were the only ones in the house he told me evrything.I promise it wont happen again.
    And i was banned Global​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Tagging @Psychofist who banned you for RDM and Leave 6th - Please be patient while awaiting his response

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey iZen!

You left the server after being slain. You were slain for the following report. Your ban followed after you left the server. Both are included below:
    [​IMG]
    Basically, you gave no reason as to why you killed the person other than that it was a misclick and that you had badass music playing in the background. This was not a good reason to kill GUWOP so you were slain. Following that you left the server. As much as I want to believe the "it was my brother" excuse, I am forced to think about this in context. This is your 6th rdm and leave offense and by now you should know that this account is yours. If you let a sibling play, you are still responsible.

The global ban will stay If you have any questions feel free to Clicking here. If you feel as if I have not done my job correctly, you may file a formal report Here. Have a nice day!

⚜️Denied⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.