Denied ItsMrMorty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rattacatt™, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Morty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:184613206
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im sorry, but why in actual hell was I banned? I left the server with no reports on me, and zigles thinks he can just go all willy nilly and ban me? really zigles? and if I was banned for a actual reason, I didnt intend for it to happen.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yeah, I dont know what to put in here.​

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

You were banned by @Zigles for RDM and leave 3rd offense, please be patient as they gather their evidence

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello Morty! I did ban you for RDM and leave 3rd offense. My apologies as there was no report on you at the time as I was training a trial mod. The report was as follows; You pushed Silent Artemis into the mousetrap on dolls and did damage to him, he shot you and killed you which started an RDM chain. The reason that it took so long to get you reported is that the trial mod had to go through 3 reports that were a result of the RDM chain started by you. By the time he got to Silent Artemis' report, he realized that you actually started the RDM chain by pushing him into the mousetrap. When he went to report you for it - as it wasn't reported yet - he found that you had disconnected. We waited until the map changed and you still were not back so I banned you for your 3rd offense or RDM and leave.

[​IMG]

Due to this being your 3rd offense of RDM and leave within 2 months, I will be denying this appeal. However, this is only a local ban and you are still welcome to play on any of our other 6 TTT servers in the meantime. If you have any other questions or concerns you can pm me on the forums or you can report me if you feel I have done my job incorrectly.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.