Denied ItsKeldan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ItsKeldan, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsKeldan

ItsKeldan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Keldan
    Your Steam ID:
    Itskeldan_
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got slayed but my wifi went out and i would please want to get unbanned and ill be happy to do my slays​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You could maybe see that i lost connection than by leaving? I've been playing on the server for a long time ive got over 35+ Hours. This is my favorite server and i dont want to be banned for 5days​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Agent A banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. PyriteGaming

PyriteGaming New Member

Agent A did this to me as well. Twice. Both times were accidents, but he didn't care and now I have a 5 day ban.

4. PyriteGaming

PyriteGaming New Member

• Please refrain from commenting to appeals you're not directly involved in.
    Also, I frequently play on this server, and I'm very sad that I can't play on it.

5. ItsKeldan

ItsKeldan New Member

Yeah i got my friend to message him about it and he just ignored him so, he said his name in chat and he just said i saw the pm so he told him to respond and he didn't just carried on playing :p

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You left the server without responding to the report. Hence why I banned you for rdm and leave.

[​IMG]

Can you explain your side for this report?

Here's you leaving the server.
    [​IMG]

7. ItsKeldan

ItsKeldan New Member

No offence but are you stupid? i just said that my wifi went off and i lagged out i would of done my slay. I always do my slays! Ask other Mods i ask them before i leave if i hjave a slay

8. Agent A

I don't care what's your reason for leaving. If you leave the server with valid/empty report, it's still rdm and leave regardless (unless it's karmaban).

I just want to know your reason for attacking that person.

9. ItsKeldan

ItsKeldan New Member

You can piss off, you gave me a ban for 5days so you dont even get to know why i killed him but ill tell you it was a accident i even responded to his report unless my wifi connection was already off. So you can get lost and be less strict not surprised why people hate you

10. Agent A

Since you want to keep being sassy, I don't see the need to accept the ban appeal. This is on you, @ItsKeldan .

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.