It's time I left the Vault

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lone Wanderer, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hey there, SGM. This has been something that's been on my mind a lot over the past few weeks, given my return to school and some other things that have come up that are more personal in nature.

After thinking it through and getting somewhat accustomed to my university life, it's become clear to me that there's no way I can balance school, my life and staffing here at the same time. My work load for my classes this semester is much more than I anticipated, and there's a lot of things related to my career path I need to devote time to take advantage of right now. So, I'm going to have to step down from my moderator position here for the time being.

I loved my time here staffing; I've been a staff member at a lot of different communities, and the group here at SGM is the most professional, open and fair team I've had the pleasure to be a part of. There were definitely some moments where it was more stressful and frankly painful to deal with, but overall, I'm glad I got a second opportunity to help out around here, and I'll miss it.

I don't know if I'll return to the staff team in the future. Summer is a lot different of a time from school for me, so there might be an opportunity for me to spend a few months staffing again. I'll be around on the forums and the servers still, just not nearly as much as I have been.

The Lone Wanderer has left the Vault. Catch you guys out in the Wasteland ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 27
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Again no please :( come back soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Nooooo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hey man, thanks for your time and effort you're put for our community. Good luck in your future endeavors :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Wandering to the lands unknown........ Ok that's terrible.

Hoping you do well man. Sucks to see you leave once again, but it's good that you're focusing on your education and life first and foremost. Good luck on your future endeavors and see you around man. Maybe come back to staff during summer? :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

rip

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

That sucks. You were always fun to staff with!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

take care bud, slay some ghouls for me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Damn. Rip. It's a shame you have to go. You were great moderator.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Watch out for radscorpions out there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Aww. Rip to one of the true bros.

Good luck in school homie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Take care Lone Wonderer, best of luck out there!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

We've had our arguments and disagreements before, but you're a good mod, and I eagerly await the time you have that nice cyan mod tag again. Good luck with your studies!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Bye bye old friend ;-; Good luck in school!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Good luck man, it was nice talking with you on TS.

Hope to still see you around!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Good luck with college Lone! It was great to see you back on the team.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

One of my best pals on the squad. You will be missed until you return, too. See you soon, eh?!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Goodluck with what you do man. Sad to see you go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

A shame you had a short run, but I appreciated you coming back and helping out. Good thing you got your priorities in line as well. Keeping those together is not always an easy task. So welcome back to the Ex-Staff group :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

You were an amazing staff member this second time around, and im happy I got to meet you. Take care bro ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1