It's Over.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by BabyFace OP, Jun 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

This community is amazing, I came here by chance one day after a hard day of work. I never thought I'd meet the awesome people I did. I never thought I'd have a group of friends and be so close with them.

But with friends comes drama and with drama comes stress and anxiety. I struggled with this and my on going depression already. But such is life. Things change, People change and I need to move on and accept it is what it is. Furthermore i'm done with being harassed constantly. I can put up a front and say it doesn't hurt but it does and I'm tired, And if i'm weak for that then oh well.

To those who supported me @nochillfam, @Python~ , @Jackie The Bucket Husky, @Smittywerbenjegermanjenson, @Littlememe, @That One White Guy, @Sir Clutch @triforce37master @Lethalfrogger, I love you all so very much, you were all my best friends and you guys really showed me how much you cared. Goodbye SGM It's been real ❤️

• Friendly Friendly x 27
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

didn't know you super well tbh but every time we crossed paths you were chill, def one that stood out. gl

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Take care mate. I hope you find enjoyment wherever you may go from here.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

It's been nice getting to know you.
    I'm sure I'll keep doing so, but nonetheless playing on the server with you has been fun. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Never got to play with you properly, but I can tell you were a chill person.
    Farewell, Babyface.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

tfw when you don't get tagged :( farewell bb

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

BabyFace,

I'll say now that you can talk to me about anything, anything at all. You were one of the first people that I "hooked" onto and that kept me coming back. Whether it be that goofy ass laugh of yours or just the straight ass chewings that you would give me. The memes would come out of nowhere about me and you would start most of them. "The Fuckboy of Vanilla" "Harry Potter" "The 19 Year Old Virgin" I remember them all, and i loved every single one of them. I know that I will be talking to you here in the near future, but for now I abide you farewell.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Good bye it was fun talking to you today :) Hope you feel better and feel happier.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Heh you changed your rating from agree to friendly. also change your name to lil b :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Have a nice life babyface. Come back when you feel like you want to. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I know you've been thinking about this for a while, and I am glad because I know you'll be better for it. This doesn't make you weak. The people who put you down are the ones who are because they only do it to feel strong.

This isn't a goodbye for us. We'll always be there for each other, to goof around or rant to or just talk. Anything you need, just holla at ya boy

Thanks for being my friend ❤

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

I only played with you once or twice on SGM TTT, sadly you got harassed at that time too. It happens reguarly with me too and it's really shit especially if you're having a bad day or just plain out stressed out from life.

It's good to take a break, this will surely benefit you I hope you will one day return, first thing I thought when I met you on TTT that you were friendly and as I can see from the other comments they think the same.

Farewell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Nah, thanks for supporting me with my shit music lmao.

it's sad to see you go, and also there's literally a song for every moment in history. ;)

i'd write a song about this sad event. and this one will be long as fuck bc ur a totally rad fan of my dramatic soul

Oh and I'm no doctor of veterinary medicine, but i think u should find music that you like and stick to it because I believe music is the best key to fixing any sadness. Listen to happy shit. Don't listen to depressing music because that doesn't work well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Take care Babyface, you were a great friend :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. son

son VIP

You were the bomb, thanks for always being there for me when I needed it.
    Take care, sorry for any troubles I have caused, you will be deeply missed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

Thank you all for your kind words. I appreciate every single one of you. After it's all said and done i will miss SGM and i didn't want it to come to this but thank you all for your support. :love:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Used to play with you when I played as someone else, and you were one of the best will be missed

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Lethalfrogger

Lethalfrogger VIP Emerald

I was waiting for this... (y)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Bye

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1