It's been a good run

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Zigles, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

So I figured I should make one of these to let you guys know why I resigned and not leave everybody wondering.

I resigned for a multitude of reasons which I don't feel like getting into because they were just little factors that together tipped the scale. The main reason however, was that I just stopped enjoying playing Garry's Mod. I still love the community and everyone in it, but I just couldn't get myself to get on the servers and staff, so I didn't think it was fair to continue taking up an admin slot.

That's pretty much it, I guess this is the part where I tag everyone that I was friends with so here goes.

@Highwon Thank you for listening to all my questions as I asked you question after question about the most random things. You were always speedy in your responses and never showed you were annoyed at me which I'm sure you had to be at one point xD.

@Sinz You are a great lead and such an amazing friend, I am so glad I got to get to know you because man it was so much fun. And I will get you those pop tarts eventually don't worry!

@Darktooth Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your admin and thank you for being a better lead than Sinz.

@Guilty Man I don't even know where to start with you. I remember being friends when you were a moderator. And we're still friends now which is great. Was a lot of fun playing with the one and only Tilty Crown.

@C.A.Anna Those late night Teamspeak channels were so much fun, I have many memories that still make me smile from those. You should go Super Saiyan more often, it was the best

@Kyogre I can't count on 2 hands how many times you got demoted to mod for starting shit that I told you to leave alone with Sinz and it was really funny watching that always happen xD

@Slicck Stealing my first moderator from me your 3rd day as admin was both impressive and mean and I am still conflicted over how to feel about it lol.

@Sith Master You were my very first moderator I picked up on my 2nd day as admin and man did you turn out spectacular! Not only are you a fantastic moderator but a good friend of mine that I have many memories with and I better see you at Aftershock this year. I'll probably see your hair before I see you xD.

@Dean W. Make sure to close Gmod before you start playing a ranked game of League so ya don't get screwed by reports against you lol. We had so many fun times whether it be staffing together, playing League together, or playing Dead by Daylight together. I am glad to have met you and gotten to know you.

@Machinekiller00 Man we had so many late night conversations on TS and you learned a lot of stories from me in those conversations. I'll be sure to eat a proper dinner before I have a job interview next time lol

@Infinitely Finite I'm not sure if you still check the forums so idk if you'll even see this, but I'm glad I got the chance to have you as my moderator. You were very unsure of yourself at first and when I wanted to promote you, you literally told me no you weren't ready even though you were very ready. When Slicck stole Sith Master from my team, you were there to pick up the slack and be the senior mod and lead the new mods by example.

@DarkLegion I don't even remember how many times you changed your name in a 2 week period. You had a lot of names, but I remember you most by your scream of terror when Dean was the wraith and he just appeared next to you and I and I also remember you leaving me for dead while you escaped with your life after YOU messed up the generator. You're a good friend of mine I've made here thank you for all the good times!

Alright so that was a lot of typing and a lot of time and I'm not even close to tagging everyone I wanted to, however I really don't have the time to tag everyone, if I didn't tag you and you think you should be just let me know and when I have the time I'll edit you in with your own message. Again sorry that I may not have tagged you it's not personal I didn't forget you.

Thank you guys so much for being part of this community and allowing me to be a part of it with you. It was a lot of fun and I won't forget the experiences I've had here. I probably won't play a lot of Gmod, but I will still be around on the forums and I may hop into the TS every now and then.

• Friendly Friendly x 27
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Forever buddies man. Keep in touch and we should play a few games of League together one of these days. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Sad to see you go buddy, take care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Never got to play with you maybe because of the reasons you posted. But nonetheless, farewell, Zigles. :) :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Sad to see you had to leave man. Im gonna miss you buddy!

6. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Tear tear Zigles D: you were the first person to ban me, two years ago. I remember that day, you made me have to make a forum account to get it appealed and ever since then I stuck to the servers since it was first ttt server I've been on and made a forum account for. Take care, shame I couldn't play with you more.

7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

When I saw your name no longer in that sexy dodger blue, I died a little inside. We never got to spend a lot of time together but the times we did spend together were great. I'm going to miss you bunches and you better stick around and hang out sometime or else I will be hella upset.

Please take care of yourself and please keep in touch :cry:

8. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Sorry to see you go. You were the first to comment on my first staff application, and you'll always have a special place in my heart due to that =(

9. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You will always be that one admin who I proved wrong about adminstats. You're a scrub, but you're a good scrub. Hmu on League sometime and I'll support ya!

10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

f

11. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Damn it zigles :cry:

12. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Sour patch kids, not pop tarts.

See ya, Zigles. We'll miss you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Oh man Zigles!

Take care buddy you did a fine ass job while you were here and I'm gonna miss you!

14. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Ugh Zigles.

I'm gonna miss you, you were one of my favorites. If you come around, make sure to say hi to me :)

15. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Take care my Lil' Ziglet. This is a heavy loss for us, and we'll miss you.

Make sure you keep in touch.

16. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You did a great job all around. Thanks for being a better admin than @Guilty was;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Sad to see you go but take care!

18. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Thank you for asking me to be your first moderator so many times until I gave in and finally said yes. Without that borderline harassment I probably would not have bothered to become a moderator at all :p. I will never forget the many times we talked on TeamSpeak and how Kynwall's and my prank broke your heart </3. I am very glad thing are looking up and with your senior year of HS approaching, life is about to get very busy. I sincerely wish you the best and I better see you Aftershock as well! Much love and gratitude from Sith.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  19. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

A colt elite has died today. Sad to see you go Zigles!!

20. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I'm always going to respect you Zigles! You're reasoning for resigning reminds me of mine and it's hard to let go of the role which everyone is looking up to you for. Even though your interest in TTT is gone for now, it'll soon come back, trust me. ;) I'll still be here when it does :sneaky: