It is that time, goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by sNAppy-TurTle, May 26, 2014.

1. sNAppy-TurTle

sNAppy-TurTle VIP Silver

I have been a moderator on this server for sometime now and have decided its time for me to pursue different personal interests. By no means am I gone for good, but as a staff its over. I have very much enjoyed my time working with the staff to make these servers wonderful. There are many Thanks to all of the people who supported me and to administration that run the servers. I have been thinking about this for a while now and haven't been meeting my hours consistently .
    Thanks STTT, sNAppy-TurTle

• Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Noooo Snappy! :( Don't leave us!

3. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I loved having you as a mod but on the bright side of things you aren't gone from the server. <3

4. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

It's been a pleasure modding with you for all this time <3

5. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

People are leaving left and right well I wish you good luck and hope you pursue your new interests and be very successful along the way and as always thanks for being part of this wonderfull community and helping it grow into what it is today

6. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey,

Best of luck wherever you go next. It was always fun working with you, and you did a great job. Come back often!

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I wish you changed your mind. It was great moderating with you for the short period of time. :) You better come around often!

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Jesus...... THE NEW BLOODS ARE TAKING OVER

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Never...
    It was fun moderating with you, good luck on whatever you do in the future!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

We are many killa, The new bloods will rise and take over muahahahahabah!!!!!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Snappy, NO! The mod with humor. What a lovely moderator. Good luck, don't forget to snap back on to SeriousTTT!

12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

NOOOOOOOOOO

13. BeastlyMcKinley

BeastlyMcKinley You mod, bro? VIP

Taking over? You mean took over. Anyways, it's too bad that you had to quit, but I hope to see you every once in a while

• Like Like x 1