It All Comes to an End, I love you all

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by $crim, Sep 20, 2016.

1. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

I never thought I would be making one of these. 2 weeks ago I started school, my junior year. I am also a part of my schools drum line. With all this going on and my very busy schedule, I have had NO time to staff. School, my social life and most importantly drum line. It is something I love to do and something that makes me happy. I have made some amazing friends and have got more involved in school.

Serious Gmod and the staff are my other family, I love everyone here. I have made some amazing friendships and became more mature. I really don't want to leave but school and my life come first. Once I keep my schedule under control, I WILL return.

Tags
    @Ruby You were the one that got me to get trial and raised me. Also, for the record, you are more cringier than I am

@Zigles You were my first admin. We built a great relationship and you helped me get through a ruff stage in my life.

@Wompzilla You were my second admin and a great one. Why did you do what you did though?

@Pandora My admin at the moment. You took the place of Womp and I was very glad that it was you. Also, you are my first admin that is actually active lol. You have been really supportive of all of this and didn't want me to leave. I promise I will return to Pandora's Box. Oh and lastly, you were the first one to ever train me!

@Giraffe @Sith Master @Aco Taco All very nice, genuine and funny people. Thank you for everything.

@Kythol We didn't talk a lot even though we were on the same team, but when we did, you were always super friendly.

@GimcSnooper When you were staff. Before I got trial, you were the first staff member I befriended. You are a nice guy and always made me laugh, thank you for that.

@Electric @Rose Funera1 @Gun All great guys that were always super friendly. Thank you for the memories.

@Loads O Butter Amazing guy that always means well. I raised as my own (Even though you are way older than me).

Sorry if I did not tag everyone. Just know you are all just as important.

I will still lurk the forums and you may see me in game occasionally. I will be back in December, possibly November...

Goodbye for now everyone, thank you for everything... :cry:

Sincerely,
    Sapphire, Darkened, Eski...

• Friendly Friendly x 22
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Good luck doing whatever you are doing. I wish you all the best :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I used to be in the drum line for a year until I quit soon after. Have best of time at School Eski. Don't be a stranger.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Training you as a mod, I knew you were going to go far. You did well Saphire, best of luck with everything mate!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Best of luck out there Eski, I know you're gonna do great! Have a good one

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I was hoping time could clear up and you could stay staffing but unfortunately, life happens :( I'm really glad I could at least have some impact on you, even if it was just me being active :p I remember seeing you as a regular on the servers and thinking you were actually a nice person to play with, and it really did make me happy see you get the chance of being mod! I'm glad I got to be your admin, even if just for a little bit. I wish I could've pushed more to keep you here, but can't always get what you want rip.

Remember we're here with open arms!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

It was fun training you, answering any questions you had (when I was available to answer them), and fun being part the of staff team with you. Welcome to the exmod club though. Thanks for your time here as a moderator.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Hey stop that. It feels like not to long ago you asked me what name you wanted to stick with and you were training me on Vanilla. I'll thank you for that now and I wish you the best with your school and drumline. I'm sure you'll find a time to return to SGMOD and until then farewell. Thanks for the fun :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You were and still are (to me) one of the coolest mods around. Do make sure to come back soon, I didn't have a chance to play with you when you were staffing. Ily man. Farewell, Sapphire.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Rip man

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

We became mods around the same time and you have always been friendly and helpful. I will always be around if you ever need to talk about anything. Have fun in school and take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

It's sad to see ya go. Remember the minecraft cringe crew.

Take care of yourself and good luck with the schedule. Come back soon!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

First mod ever trained me, had a blast that night still remember it. Remember SJS are the worst ;). Good luck with school and hoping to see you come back

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

It really is sad to see you going again :( That being said I wish you the best of luck with everything. Take care okay? If you need someone to chat to, you know where to find me as well :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

"Carry On my wayward son"

• Like Like x 1
  16. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

We didn't really talk much, but you seemed like a really chill guy. See ya around man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I honestly don't know you, but it's sad to see a well respected member leave this community, it just breaks my heart.
    Have fun with that schedule and hope I possibly get to see you in the long run :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Has anyone corrected you yet? *rough
    jk man, I freaking love you. We were pretty close and even when you got annoying I knew I could count on you. You were a great mod and a great guy all together, I'm sad to see that you left like me. But I also know the problem with school. Good luck with everything stay in contact with me, come to me if you need anything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

They always come back, I'll continue lurking on the forums until I see you as a staff member again in the winter lol. I'm glad I had such a positive impact on your life it's great to see how well you're doing. Good luck your first semester of junior year!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

@Eski Thank you for the effort you put in to your position as moderator, you did good here and I wish you luck with whatever you choose to do. Come back, we'll be waiting.

• Friendly Friendly x 2