It’s that time, where this T-Rex has to say goodbye :c

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Aria, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

@Aria

Dont be a stranger!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

@Aria no tag no love
    not that a zypper could do that.

ill miss u lots, and i hope to keep in touch friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Request Denied. I can't be waking up to this. Losing the lizard and the dino in one night. It was probably this time last year when I first started playing with you on late summer nights. I'm gonna miss teasing you about your tiny dino arms.

I'm gonna miss you, you're in my Top 10 favorites in the community. I hope to be seeing you again soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I’m sorry that this had to happen Aria. And I know I was a jerk in the past and I am still trying to work on becoming more of a friendly person. If you want to add me back you can, I understand what you’re going through, and I’m here to talk about it if you want to. It will get better, trust me on this.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Aria you already know how I feel about this but hey a lot of people will miss you and we will be here if and when you return. Take care Space Dino

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I think it was more than once but we will leave that be. I still am always here to vent/rant to. My mind and my life may be scattered but im always here, what is sleep anyway?

Take care Aria. Just dont go out crazy and be a stranger to us all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  7. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Aria...

I'm sorry for our drift and hopefully we will be able to reconnect. I'm gonna miss ya hear and I hope that things get better for you. You deserve to be happy and taking the time to find that is truly important. That is the only thing in life that is truly important. Put yourself first when it comes to your feelings. Don't suffer to make everyone happy. And most of all, talk about it. You have so many amazing people here that will listen. I'm always here for you!

Much Love

~~pt

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Adios.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Can't believe this! :c also can't believe i wasn't tagged. I hope you do okay and everything gets better! ^3^ <3

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

adios

11. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Take care on your journeys near or far, friend

12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

At least you're still moving (y)
    Take care, Aria

13. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

same bruhs

So sad to see you go! Im going to honestly miss you little dude. Im glad I was able to help you out! Im so happy of how far you have came! I hope whatever in life goes well for you.

See ya little dude!

I know how you feel. A break from SGM did feel weird and scary for me at first, but now I'm toxic ex-staff and so are you :)

14. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

awww who am I going to yell at in dinosaur now... I never received my dino name yet. :mad:

15. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I don't like to forget people but you Aria stand out even if we had few talks here and there. I joke around with you and play with you. I'm still waiting for you to finally kill me ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I know we haven't played much, but It is sad to see you go.

Wish you would have played a bit longer, but regardless, I hope you have a nice break.