It’s that time, where this T-Rex has to say goodbye :c

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Aria, May 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I am going to be 100% honest here. I love this community and the people within this community. Lately, however, everything hasn’t been the best for me. From not being staff to working long hours to anxiety and depression hitting me hard, I haven’t been my whole self when I first joined this community. And what is best for me right now, is to take a nice long break until I am at my full potential again. Because in all honesty, I don’t like what I am seeing in myself. This community has been great to me and when I first started here, I was great back. I don’t know if I got rerouted or what happened, but it’s time to fix that.

Also, I am not saying because I am not staff, I am leaving. That’s just petty. It’s the things that led up to me not being staff that could of easily been prevented and avoidable. I wouldn’t up and leave over not being staff. That’s just dumb.

Before you even ask: Yes, I will still be on Gmod and other games if you ever want to play. Even though, that might not be too often. However, I won’t be on SGM. Sometimes, when a dinosaur starts to go extinct its best to move on and start new.

Most of all... I am so grateful for the friends I have made here. Especially the ones that have been staying by my side through this crazy cycle.

Honorable Mentions:
    @GimcSnooper: What can I say? You pushed me to apply. Not only that, but you are an amazing person. Thank you so much for everything you have done and are doing for me. I know sometimes it doesn’t seem like I appreciate it, but I do. I really do.

@Ashes Relandi: Where do I begin? You are my best friend. Even though, you suck at giving advice you are an amazing listener when it comes down to it. You help me with hard drastic decisions and you always know how to have a good time. You are the bestest friend I could ever have.

@BelgiumsFinest™♣: You were one of my very first friends when joining this community. You encouraged me to make an introduction on the forums. Let only make a forum account. Never dull moment with you, even if we don’t talk much anymore.

@Sly Blackhood: Starting out before either one of us was staff, we were pretty damn close; You, @Cypher8_ and I. Then I closed my discord and we grew distant. However, we are back to hanging out and talking again! Which honestly I am glad. I will never forget the moments I have cherished with you; good and bad,

@Stitch: MY SON!!!! Ever since training together, I have always had a blast with you. Sure, we argue but at the end of the day, you are still an amazing friend and son. Keep up the good work with staffing and just be yourself kiddo!

@ptownslayer21: We used to be so dang close, but after visiting you, we have drifted a bit apart. I do miss you, but as long as you’re happy. I am happy for you. I will never forget when we first met and all of our crowbar fights.

@mysteriousglitch and @Kittyness: You guys are by far my favorite married couple. You guys know how to make me laugh and have a good time. Please don’t become strangers to me. I will also never forget those times and we would all hit on each other xD

@Destiny Blade: First time we met you thought I was hacker until you realized that I am just bad at the game and it was a miracle shot. Anywho, I feel like I can rant/vent to you about anything and you are almost always there when I need a friend. Every moment we have had together has been a blast. (Even when you fell asleep on me that one time!)

@Solar: When you picked me up, I had no idea who the fuck you were. From then to now, you are by far one of the greatest people I know. You taught my confidence and I will never forget our weird talks with each other.

@olivia: I remember when I first trained you. You were always so willing to make it. And now you have and I haven’t been more proud of you. You are a hell of mod, and more so a hell of a friend. I miss our talks about random shit. As life goes on, I am glad to have someone like you in my life, even if we don’t talk a lot. Also, stop playing so much Fortnite, unless you play with me c;

Now I know I could mention more, but that would take forever and it is 4am right now. Even with all the people mentioned above, a lot of people in this community have made a big impact on my life; good and bad. I may be back in the future, but as of right now, this is me saying goodbye.

This T-Rex is officially signing off.

~Aria

• Friendly x 28
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

See ya my dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Sad to see you go... You were a great night staff buddy at the time, and I really will miss ya... Take care with everything <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

No

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

No tag, no love :(

I saw this coming and I understand why.
    Take care and be happy :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Predated

Predated VIP

Ah, well this brought a tear to my eye. I'd like to say more, but I can't, good luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Ciao Aria, you were a cool teammate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

Godspeed friend, I can't say I've seen you in-game much but it's always sad to see someone leave. I do sincerely hope you get better and maybe one day to see you return with guns ablaze.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. olivia

olivia queen of dankness VIP

Stay strong and focus on whatever brings you happiness, man. Thank you for being there for me when things were rough a few months ago in minnesota. You know I'm always here to return the favor.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Aria, I don't know what to say. I am really gonna miss seeing you on the servers. Staffing with you was always fun! I just hope your tiny arms can reach the discord call button. I hope to see you back on the servers soon! I hope life takes you to a better place and all this works out but until that happens you can talk to me about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

You do whats best for you to get by. Come talk to me if you ever feel depressed or are having any other thoughts. Take care Aria.

~Death

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Sad to see you go, hope u’ll be back someday! And don’t forget what ohana means.

-Stitch

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Been a dick to you at times in the past, but you've always been a nice person and were always a good mod, so it sucks to see you go. cya

Also $200 well spent (no sarcasm) you played a lot so it made it worth it

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Take care of everything you need to take care of, cheer up and become happy ^~^ Im sure we are a lot of people on the community who would like to help you throug it all c:
    Go Go Arirawr ^~^

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Bye.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I also made a poem since you like poetry
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    You are a great person
    So you do you :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Aria, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm gonna miss staffing/playing with you.

And play fortnite with me more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

See you around

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Well this got me right in the feels.

Hope to still see you around, even if its not on the servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

These damn meteors, amirite?

Kidding aside, take care of yourself Aria; don't worry you'll be fine. If you need me for any reason, you know where to find me. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1