Finished Isnt Live Strange?

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Kyül, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Ok so here's the thing.
    The weirdiest thing I have ever had was that when I was driving a car and then got into a car wreck!
    I wake up and throw it off like its nothing!
    That same day I got into a car accident and but all three people in the car into the hospital!

2. tay

tay VIP

Once during the night I woke up to the feeling of being watched, I looked around my room and saw a humanoid shadow I tried brushing it off as being sleepy so I just tried going back to sleep but that didn't work so like any normal person I looked straight at it and started masturbating.
    Needless to say the shadow quite quickly disappeared.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

First of all, I wanna get this game for one of my friends because I keep telling her how amazing it is. And the strangest thing that has happened to me was around when I was maybe 8 or so. A piece of Lego randomly flew off my dresser for literally no reason. It was like it was pushed because it went almost 2 meters from where it was.

4. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

I would have to say, waking up in the hospital completely dazed to come and find out I had a seizure. But for like 30 mins I had no idea what was going on.

5. dawildcat

dawildcat VIP

I went outside

6. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

Hey. I did that once... Wait, that was just a dream.

7. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

This probably isn't the weirdest thing but it was pretty strange
    So last Monday I was sick after dinner, I laid down to go to sleep for a while. I had 2 dreams that seemed to go on for a long time. I wake up to the sounds of my roommate and look at the clock and it says 8:11. So I just assumed I slept the whole night and it was already tuesday. I looked at the clock and saw that it said PM so I asked what day it was and he fucked with me telling me it was tuesday.
    I love my roommate :)

8. ridge

ridge VIP

When Call of Duty Black Ops came out, I had a friend stay over and we planned to stay up late & play a shit load of zombies in my room. Around 3 am, we get tired of Kino Der Toten, so we want to find codes to put in the in-game computer (this allows you to do a variety of things such as unlock different zombie maps), so we go to google it and watch youtube videos about the game on the computer in the living room.

After being on the computer for a bit, my friend decides to use the restroom. He goes to the restroom in the hall, cracking the door a little bit. When he's finishing, he sees something go by slowly. When he opens the door, he sees me in the middle of the hallway, slowly walking to my bedroom. Out of confusion after trying to get my attention but instead getting creeped out, he goes back to the computer, and sees me sitting in it. He was scared as hell, and we were creeped out the rest of that night...
    He explained how who he saw was wearing the exact same thing I was, and it was the strangest/creepiest/unexplainable thing ever...

I have too many freaky stories that happened in this house, this is just one of them

PS: Thank you for this giveaway, the game looks amazing

9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Im sorry for the delay, had a huge exam yesterday and couldnt even think about anything. Ill be picking the winners in the next 30 mins!

10. Kyül

Life is such a strange thing, and I say that not just because of the theme of this giveaway, but also because one of my dear friends won it.

Congratulationationito to @Skyrossm ! Have fun bb <3

[​IMG]

Thank you for entering this giveaway! If you didnt win, dont be :( , I will do tons more in the weeks/months to come.
    Stay safe people!
    -Kyle :penguin:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG] Finally one that's not rigged.

Thank you for the game.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Kyül

So because its you it aint rigged?

Ohh shit I cant let them find out my secrets :sneaky: