is this shit excessive

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Sticky Bandit, Dec 20, 2019.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Guys already banned for hacking.

I can definitely say that I don't think @Highwon intended for that kind of thing to happen.

He's been banned. Slays are not appropriate unless it's like 3.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. veL

veL VIP

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

This made me laugh on so many levels, because in what seems like 4-6 months now, I've only seen Highwon play on the Halloween event. I am glad he has such a say in this matter.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

why are we trying to be nice to the fucking dickhead who got banned 5 times for hacking

1st ban; waited 4 weeks
    2nd ban; waited 8
    3rd ban; 16
    4; 32

he went 60 weeks without playing on the server just to come back, hack, get caught hacking and then get banned

who gives a flying fuck about 20 slays he shouldnt be allowed back anymore

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Oh I skimmed it to apparently. I have one for hacking that was super long, hmm

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I mean. He does own and code the servers. Just because you don't see someone doesn't mean they aren't there.

I can say that permanent bans can still be a thing and Highwon understands that; at least when we had that discussion.

But hey, I'll let him speak for himself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Isn't that close to the definition of insanity, doing the same shit and expecting a different result? Why in the hell do hackers get another chance after the 2nd. You got your chance to not do it again.. And you did it again? Bruh.

But going to the 7th or 9 t h offense? Holy shite. I think they don't get the picture by that point boys~~

And imagine being on the server as some brand new rando and see "420epicslayerpussboy banned for hacking (7th offense)"

ima think "wow, who the fuck gives a hacker 7 chances to not hack again? Seems like a rarted server"

8. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Reading this thread is like watching politics on TV, so much argument for an easy solution.

When people hack, they hack on purpose to troll and be toxic. If they try to hide their hacks, they are trying to be try hards, but really suck.

Either way, there's no forgiveness for hacking, 99% of hackers only play to disrupt the gameplay until they get caught..
    To appeal to the people who say they deserve a second chance;
    There's ban appeals for a reason, let them utilize the appeal section for a "second chance". Most of the times, they won't appeal at all, unless they come to be toxic on the forums as well.

If they were perma banned for hacking while they weren't hacking, then they'll have recordings to save their own tail, and whatever recording the administration member has as evidence towards the ban...again utilizing the ban appeals section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I would support a perma ban on the second offense. I can think of some cool people who have served a hacking ban in the past, and it would be unfortunate if they had been permanently banned.

10. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

in that case they should appeal their perma ban if they want to return and play

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

this supports my theorem that all arguments on sgm somehow devolve into hacking permas

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

This thread is not to discuss hacking perma bans, it's about

is adding 20 slays to a steamid excessive

so bring it back on topic you nerds

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

no, fuck the guy who was banned for 1 year and 2 months collectively he can hold 20 slays

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1