Answered Is This Rdm?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by MythMe, Feb 26, 2017.

1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Map : Minecraft_b5

So i'm Holding a minecart, nothing special in that. But there's a c4 inside the minecart. Basically i'm a living bomb. But i have called out the c4. So basically i'm just carrying an explosive minecart =)?

If someone kills me for this, is it rdm? like the c4 is called out and all that shit

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

to cary an explosive prop is kosable. You could say in this case that the C4 is now an explosive prop. The damage would be done by the traitors in the logs, but if proof can be shown that you brought the C4 near innocents so that they can be killed, yes that would be rdm on your part regardless of if you called it out or not.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I would say that the kill is valid based on two conditions:
    1. Approaching another player with an explosive prop/item is traitorous.
    2. Walking from them while they may be attempting to defuse it is essentially hiding a C4; even if it is called out.
    So, this wouldn't be rdm whether you're running away from or towards other players.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If the situation turns up like this and you're seen doing this (regardless of calling the c4 out), you're now carrying an explosive prop as @Pacifist and @MangoTango mentioned. If you're caught moving towards players with this prop, you can be killed for it as you're committing a traitorous act. Depending on when you do this and if it detonates while you move towards players, it may also be slayable as well. Keep that in mind.