is this rdm staff says no

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by boypanda, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
?

is this rdm

1. yes

6.3%
  2. no

93.8%
  1. boypanda

boypanda VIP

i was playinng ttt and i got what i say is rdm i had kill a trater after he shot a guss rifal and whif 1 sec to react i was kill a staff memer say it was not rdm but i had no time to id the body i had not time at all

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. 4sea

4sea VIP

The next time if you are unhappy about how a staff member handled a situation try to report them here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ttt-staff-player-reports.5/

Also as a reply to your question, that would have been rdm from you, as you could see there were 3 other doors the person who shot could've went.
    It took you quite a bit of time to get through the door after the Gauss rifle shot, so the T had enough time to pick any other escape path, or even TP himself away.
    You had no sure way of knowing the guy in that room was the same person who shot with the gauss rifle.

Edit: The person who shot you on the other hand did not rdm. Depending if they saw you shooting.
    The only person who committed RDM would have been you in this situation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Time has already passed to the point where the person who shot the gauss rifle could have gone into another room or the tunnel / corridor that leads to either the basement or attic. The person in there could have just arrived to that room, not know about the gauss rifle shot, and / or witness that. Too many possibilities to consider at that time you decided to shoot the person in the piano room. Thus, a kill on suspicion since the person who shot the gauss rifle could be anywhere by the time you entered the room and you even got stuck for a short bit to catch a glimpse of who shot it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

The short answer to your question is no this is not rdm. They witnessed you kill a man, they dont have to let you id the body. Its a courtasy to let someone id the body, not a necessity. In this scenerio if you were to id the body as a T the same guy who killed you could still kill you within a 5 second period as in the heat of the moment not everybody looks up at the kill feed. We allow 5 seconds for confusion but after that 5 seconds is up it is rdm. Now if that body you kill and id is an innocent this grace period does not count.

• Like Like x 2
  5. boypanda

boypanda VIP

i do apolijes but as soon as i saw the neam i knew he was a trater to the hole game thats played out i kew who was left and where thay chuopld be yes he chuold tp away but there was no tp sound i chuold not show the hole game files to big but i was im talking about the kill that happed to me after i killed the t

6. boypanda

boypanda VIP

also i do not mean this post to be mean or in bad tast i am only doing this becoz i wont to know what over people thick as not evey one see thing the same as overs

7. boypanda

boypanda VIP

also sorry i have dylexser and my brain can not comprehend spelling

8. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

So, there's basically 2 questions here, your kill and the kill on you.

This image is the best way that I can explain how you had RDM'd;

[​IMG]

And with that image goes this quote;

And then the reason that you were not RDM'd is as follows;

I hope that this can help you understand and to avoid such mistakes in the future :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1