Answered Is this Loopholing? (Forum Version)

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Voca, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So you all know you arent allowed to comment directly on a report or an appeal that has nothing to do with you, unless you are the handling staff or a guy with evidence or a witness o.o

What if someone uses the Q&A topic to Comment on a report that has nothing to do with them, just so they can tell their opinion on the report without getting warned o.o

Does it count as Loopholing or is it completely Legal? o.o

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

They'll get a warning point I believe. You need to be directly involved or a staff member to have a say in it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

What they mean by comment on a report is post directly to that thread. You are free to create a separate thread in Off-Topic or Q&A, so long as said threat pertains to the forum guidelines and rules.

4. If taking a report as an example to ask a question is what you are talking about then it should be fine.
    If you get a warning point anyway, refer my sig.

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

If you have a question about a report or appeal it's best to go to the staff handling it. Or if your concerned about how its handled best to follow the chain of command.
    But you wouldn't be warned for making a Q and A about something that happens to be a report/appeal scenario.
    Not Loopholing.

The rule is for posting on those threads, not your thoughts and comments about the report.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Owki ouo thanks for taking your time to clarify this for me ^u^

Question is now Answered ouo)/

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1