Is This KOSable?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Aarow, May 23, 2018.

1. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I made sure to check that there was nobody near when I shot towards what is essentially a wall. A player walked towards the line of fire, but I stopped before they could be damaged. Is this still KOSable?

I'm pretty sure it's not, but I'm not going to report anyone because "pretty sure" isn't 100% certain.

Oh and also hi again lol

2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

It considers T-bait as the player approaches your line of fire. Any firing of a weapon that's near a player it's consider T-baiting. Regardless if they are moving or not.

[​IMG]

3. Aarow

Aarow VIP

"Simply shooting your gun is not a T act if you don't shoot at/towards someone, like...away from someone. You must be able to see what the other player is actually shooting at..." I didn't shoot at/towards someone, they were walking towards the line of fire and then I stopped shooting when they were about 3 feet away. You can see a clearly defined space between the person and my line of fire.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

That shouldn’t be considered t baiting because of the video of you firing for a couple a seconds then stopped as someone walked nearby. (Plus I’m 99% sure breaking the head isn’t a T act)

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

It’s a bit of a dick move but it’s also important to remember that the honey badger is a silenced weapon. It’s totally possible he didn’t notice you shooting until they were close up enough to see it well enough.

But yeah- that was close enough to be considered T-baiting, even if they were the ones to approach you’re already going gun fire.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Playing music that horrible?

Yeah that's KOSable.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

You guys do realise that it wasnt even the player he was close to T bait that shot him, Right? o.o

It was Johnny3 who was the guy who ran into the line of fire, but it was a Detective that was in a position, where he couldnt see what Arrow was shooting at, that killed him o.o

The player he almost T baited didnt even mind it and continued on his way through the area as you see when Arrow dies o.o

8. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Yes. You do not need to be the victim of the t-bait to be killed for it.

9. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Yet the ruling doesnt make 100% sense, part 1 of T baiting it states that shooting towards players is a T act, Understandably enough, but Part 2 states that Shooting away from players isnt Considered T baiting, which is what he was Doing, He was shooting for aproximately 3 seconds before Johnny got close.

Nowhere in the rules it states that shooting away from players becomes T baiting if someone walks into the line of fire? o.o

10. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

If someone walks in to your gunfire and causes you to do a traitorous act- whether you are shooting at a wall, shooting at a trap, or whatever, you'll still be held responsible for that traitorous act- because it's still a traitorous act. You should be aware how these scenarios can be created and avoid them- such as this where he is shooting down a common passage way.