Is Juno a Girl?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alicia Rue, Aug 25, 2020.

?

Do you care about this?

1. Sure I guess?

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Lol no fuck off

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  3. SIMPSIMPSIMPSIMPSIMP

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

And who's being bullied? First post calls someone out for not knowing, then gains support through posts, continues to be toxic and gets toxicity back...

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Lol I didn't say you were biased because I was a trans furry. I didn't actually give a reason, and I didn't display my "transness" then either, so way to twist my words. Once again, showing terrible morals, and the inability to keep this on topic to defend your transphobic ideaology.

Transphobic lmao

Literally there's no backing for this? Having a political opinion, and opinion about people isn't toxic, get a dictionary lol. As for you, trying to derail a thread is a good start to toxicity, keep it up bub.

CaN wE pLeAsE TaLk AbOuT hOw iM nOt PeEnEr MaN tHaNkS nO dErAiL pLs

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

The only "did something" is prove my point that you don't know what I'm saying, you clearly missed the mark again. I've been misgendered all of my time on the internet so ig I can understand it quite a bit, maybe not in the level of a transexual but then again who cares. Also like how I usually end stupid conversations like these, if you wanna continue your stupid discussion, please contact me via steam so you don't have an audience to feel important on the internet and get positive ratings to feel better about yourself.

EDIT:
    also uhh, I was talking about the whole drama thing, as a general on most of the SGM members, if you do defend them irl, good for you, we need more peeps like that, but then again you can always act stronger behind a screen. Seen it way too many times. and the 'Cringe' was because I don't find it a valid reason to just to say 'they' or 'them' for everyone, that way you're making everyone without a gender. If a person speaks up and says they prefer to be called a she, I respect it. But don't get aggressive on me if I accidentally forget you wanna be pronounced cause of a certain sexual orientation, we have more important things in life then to remember what you classify as. We forget, we're human.

Sincerely,
    12year old on her period

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I have multiple posts on here telling people to get it back on course... goddamn you're stubborn. But I'm done here before I get a warning point for trying to explain to you that your toxicity gets you the hatred, not being trans, gay, whatever else, all this shit is fine, just don't be a toxic asshole.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. what did I just say jfc lmao

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Lets keep from derailing and everyone try to be respectful, please

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

why? why are you the way that you are?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. What did @RyanHighman just say? Honestly, I could ask of you the same thing dude, many ex-mods are... unpleasant.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  10. Noctorious

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Noctorious

Hey, I'm an ex-mod :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I said many, not all. ;)

13. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

bro if you really have to be corrected several times by several people about someones preferred gender and you STILL get it wrong and then when a post is made about it you get defensive???? seems pretty transphobic, ALSO you can have trans friends AND STILL BE TRANSPHOBIC PEOPLE. just my take on that....

anywho, juno i accept you for who you are. im sorry your mother is transphobic. My grandma homophobic and I have never told her that I am bisexual, and I really don't plan on it cuz why tell her if i cant even get a girlfriend loll, but on a serious note, my uncle was gay and it was her oldest son and she disowned him for such a long time when he came out. I love my grandma, and despite her flaws I think she is a wonderful person who was just raised in a different time and has a different mindset and I do hope one day she opens it up a little. I hope your mom does, too. I hope you can be who you are in the fullest manner and your family will love you the same. It isn't a choice or a illness to be trans, its simply your body developed the wrong parts. Who you are in your heart and mind are what really matters, not some silly cosmetic part. You should be allowed to be who you are without needing anyones approval imo, but I understand how family can really make you wanna close up. The world is slowly but surely changing, and I hope your family changes with it. You are beautiful and wonderful and don't let anyone make you think differently :)

oh wait....... you are a furry????? nvm :vomit:
    jkjkjk

• Confusing x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Sometimes I feel that I think too harshly of you, and then I remember why I thought that. You are toxic, annoying, and rude. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. I don't give a flying fuck if you wanna be a guy, a girl, or a race car- whatever, man. It's just the number of times that I've seen you complain about being called a guy instead of a girl, or you getting called a furry and then turning around to say stupid shit like:

What does Dime being an ex-moderator have to do with the conversation? Why do you just cast the persona of ONE person onto ALL Trump supporters? Why do you always have to be a smug asshole? Why do you continue to expect amity from us after saying this shit? I've tried to be respectful of you, but I don't think you deserve my respect at this point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Aight, let's calm it down people.
    Any more fights and or derailing and we'll have to lock the thread for a while.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

"Is Juno a Girl?"
    no.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. Cyner you're amazing and I appreciate you ;w:
    Thank you for the kind words, you are an amazing person, stay awesome x3

LOL THAT'S MEEEE AHAHAAHHHHHHHHhelp

uh oh furry alert get the powolice! XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Alrighty guys, apparently this thread is gonna get locked up so I just want to say thank you to everyone who's being supportive and uplifting, I definitely didn't expect this from this community. I expected more hate and derailment than what actually happened, so thanks to those who didn't immediately do that. Love you all, stay awesome and I'll see you around the forums! <3

Sincerely,

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Noctorious

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i dont know what just happened in these four pages but when someone asks for them to be called a different pronoun than what their sex is i try to use all my brain folds to memorize but then i just use their original pronoun and then sometimes i get lynched for calling a she a he

ok thats all i wanted to share bye bye

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.