Is Juno a Girl?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alicia Rue, Aug 25, 2020.

?

Do you care about this?

1. Sure I guess?

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Lol no fuck off

19 vote(s)
    43.2%
  3. SIMPSIMPSIMPSIMPSIMP

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Fuck off uncle smh shitpost somewhere else shoo *gets bug zapper* @My Dime Is Up fuck off with politics this shit doesn’t need politics to be thrown into this, chad ur shitposts are p cool ngl and @Juno ジュノ I have two friends one wanting to go from male to female and prefers she/her and one thats vise versa and wants he/him now I forget sometimes but nearly always try using the correct terms others prefer but out of habit I sometimes will slip up or say something like “hey my guy” I will say that to even women I kinda sometimes just use it as a term to say hi you know? In b4 Dumb spammed :shrug:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

On a serious note, this shows the toxicity that you turn too, and youve even stated several times youre a better person and fixing your toxicity but nothing changes.

I understand that its shitty when people attack you for whatever reason but you dont need to stoop down especially after claiming you are bettering yourself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Paradox

I agree @My Dime Is Up didn’t need to bring stupid ass politics into this which to be fair I think was fucking super idiotic and shitty of him but being toxic in your reply juno just adds fuel to the fire

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Rozboon

Some reads for you, while I don't really care what people do with their lives as long as it doesnt effect mine, its good to look around instead of just talking down to someone and claim they are trolling just because they dont support you.

https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence
    https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2019/04/51524/
    This one is argueing against this one
    https://whatweknow.inequality.corne...y-about-the-well-being-of-transgender-people/
    Best analogy "the What We Know Project is trying to show us a brick wall of evidence—solid scientific study stacked on solid scientific study. But a closer look reveals a lot of cardboard painted to look like bricks."

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. audrey

audrey batty VIP

ha. both of the articles you just linked are from biased conservative thinktank organizations arguing against universities and scientists. no thanks

"what we don't know" is from the witherspoon institute, known well for biased 'studies' on lgbt topics.

the other one is literally from the heritage foundation which is a well known conservative/republican think tank literally known for denying climate science.

i don't trust either of these foundations to do a meritable critique of actual science.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Rozboon

And thats on closed minded individuals, "conservative bad, me no read" (They edited the post after I replied so (y))
    Anyways this about juno so i wont add to the derailment anymore. Keep improving yourself juno and dont let people ruin your progress.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Aight can y'all chill? I feel bad replying to this thread now. Srsly take it to the political throwdown thread, that's what I'm not replyin here anymore. @Juno ジュノ made a post and I kinda fucked it up, my b.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Paradox

you fucking think? You brought dumbass politics to here why do u think you fucked it up?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Rozboon

Leo chill, get back on topic, its about juno, bring the personal attacks to pms. Not here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Paradox

Yes daddy :( sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. My Dime Is Up

Pot calling the kettle black much? Also mental illnesses shouldn't be "political" just as a virus shouldn't be left vs right. Ok promise I'm done now. Cya
    [​IMG]

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

leo forgot to capitalize the first letter of all the words in his sentences

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Paradox

Did I Really Forget Now?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Don't act like you know me lmao. I've HAD to defend my trans friends before. I wouldn't even think twice about it. Because it's not about drama for me, I don't give a shit about drama my guy. If someone is being shit on for no reason other than the fact that they have a certain gender identity, then I'm going to try and defend them.
    Obviously this person felt necessary to clarify their gender identity, because as is shown in the screenshots, people constantly misgender them. I've seen what constant misgendering can do to a trans person's mental state. But you clearly don't take that as seriously as I do. Which I understand, I don't know what kind of experience you have and if you have zero in person experience, then you won't take it as seriously.
    And I never claimed I wasn't insecure, lol. I just find it ironic that you used to have to clarify your own gender identity, and now you're putting someone down for having to clarify theirs.
    Why post anything at all when all you have to say is "cringe?" And don't act like you're not putting them down, you know exactly what you're doing.
    Why is it so hard to support someone or just not say anything at all? Do you really get off on insulting people or invalidating them? What kind of low-life mentality is that? Like for fuck's sake dude.
    And how is it ANYTHING like clarifying your sexual orientation? It's a totally different subject matter, that is treated totally different. I know people who support gay people, but actively put down others who are trans.
    Don't speak on issues you don't seem to know anything about. It makes you look really dumb. I know you thought you "did something" here. But you really didn't, you just look like a bigot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Hey genius, guess what? Being transphobic doesn't just mean hating people like me. It's doing literally any of the following:

- Saying it's a mental illness (check)
    - Saying it's for attention (kinda check)
    - Not using correct pronouns (Frost check)
    (There's more that we can touch on later.)

I'm in the closet because while my mother says she loves me, she wouldn't fully accept me if I ever went through with it, and I'm sure many others that I know feel the same. That, is also Transphobia. My own mother is transphobic, so I think I know what that is thanks lol

You're not sorry because you feel bad, you're sorry because you've just publicly shamed yourself, and deleting your posts now would make you look worse. Don't worry, I know how to play the politics game too. Being Trans, I have to be rather good at it.

S... Says the one trying to start shit? Then again why do I expect a Trump supporter to follow what they say lol. Anyways it's an opinion, if it was toxicity I would've been warned. Like the mods always like to tell me, if you can't handle something someone says on the internet, you shouldn't be here, in my opinion is that "My Dime is Up" was a bad moderator, especially since he has shown a negative bias towards me since I first joined back in 2018, back when Lion was an admin and pulled some illegal shit (bad administration). Obviously he couldn't remain unbiased and doesn't have good morals, which is embarrassing.

However, That's going off topic so I'm going to bring this back to center:
    Don't call me the peener gender thanks~ <3

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

can you explain how its not a mental illness for the uninformed? the american psychiatric association calls it "gender dysphoria" here: https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria

maybe using disorder instead of illness would fit better. Just like how ADD is not an illness, its just a disorder. Maybe i just answered my own question, with "illness" being offensive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. My Dime Is Up

Thanks for telling me how I should feel about my views (Which I had no intention of deleting because I stand by them). First, was I/my team biased against you because you were trans/furry... no. Why would you think that? Without getting too much to be considered a "leak", you were very toxic with the targeting of players and skirting the inappropriate sprays, along with toxic gameplay usage for loopholing (especially in-game reports). You had a watchful eye on yourself because of that, not because we were transphobic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. My Dime Is Up

I can see that. A genetic disorder can fit better. That is something I can look into changing when I finishing reading this current report on Google Scholar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Rozboon

Uhhh what? where am I trying to start shit?
    You're the one that has gone around several times apologizing for your toxicity then pulling the toxic card out of your ass the next day, I'm just pointing it out, and again you proved my point, if you're serious about improving yourself, do it through actions, not by setting up a half ass apology every week.

You made a post to be accepted, you are now being toxic towards people who are replying to said thread, why should people take 2 seconds out of their day to care whether you go by he/she when you can't even be non toxic for a day?

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

Perhaps there's a reason behind the choices being made. :sleep:
    I guess trying to bully people into hurting themselves really does make people toxic.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.