irritatingtime

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by EhhChris, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Oh Irritating,
    sad to see you go, but as always its for the best of reasons.
    When Finn told us he'd be resigning in a week, he promised to help find an admin that was as great as him (not word for word just go with it)
    So he left 2 days later and you slid in as our admin. I think we were all bit nervous, you as well, not knowing what to expect and all. But i'm glad you had Co and I as your first mods.
    This goes without saying you were a great Admin and just solid member of the staff team this entire time.
    You always made sure your mods were okay with any changes. And you would always stop what you were doing to help someone out.
    (throwback to, I was only a mod for a few weeks you become my Admin then I get bombarded by group trolls, you hop on the second I mention it, just to help out)

You're a great guy Irritating. And I hope everything goes well with school, family, friends and le girlfriend.
    Take care. And I hope to see you around sometime .... here, league, ts :p

Thank you Irritatingness,
    Much Love,
    O.G. Fal-cor

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I can say with confidence, without restraint, that you were someone I had found a friend in, and it was a pleasure to be on the staff team with you. I wish you the best in future endeavors, and of course, don't be a stranger. Whenever you get spare time, I'm sure that we'd enjoy your company here.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Though I never really spoke to you I talked to you in-game, and through that one conversation I new that you were an amazing person. Any time I ever saw you I would have a friendly conversation asking about how you were and how was school. I'll miss having those conversations as they were refreshing and brought something new to talk about each day. I hope to see you around sometime so we can have conversations like old times. See you around.

Your Friend, Doodle Bop

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

bai

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

One of the chillest Admins I've met and you were definitely one to help out when somebody asked. I admire that about you and I'm glad you were able to serve this community in the way that you did.

See you around man, and good luck with what all the moving around + school after break.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Take care, wish we had gotten to know one-another more, perhaps in the future!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Irritatingness,

We're all going to miss you so much, man. You were a great admin, and it will be difficult for the leads to replace you. I hope everything in life works out, and that you find resolve to the issues that you're dealing with.

Come back to us soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You're gonna find that, not being an admin and the freedom to do what you want and say what you will is going to be fantastic. Hey, Come play with me sometime and I will show you how to do it.

Ha ha
    Seriously though, Goodbye and may the future be good to you! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

ok no tag , not even for your first pick up moderator.

• Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  10. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

"@Bot. My first pickup and problem child. Just kidding, anyway, I enjoyed having you on my team as well, you did a good job, and I still enjoy playing CS with you and Anarchist. Hit us up whenever man, deathrun will live."

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

I've hemmed and hawed about how to go about registering my thoughts about you, because I'm not normally one to post on farewell threads, especially when there will be contact afterwards (I mean, really, it's like saying goodbye to someone, then realizing that you have to walk the same direction to get to your cars.) However, you were such a good team member that I think stepping outside of my usual zone is merited.

I recently went through to delete a huge bunch of old screenshots, and I later realized- I helped train you! Of course, 'helped' is relative, given how The Law ran that phase of things, but still, I was there, so it was fated to be.

I appreciated how much you helped me move into the new team. It was the easiest team ever to maintain. However, you clearly left on bad blood; "Team turtle" was your art, and I wouldn't have done it were it not for you- then you left me! The whole thing's ruined. Beyond that, even though we spoke somewhat less often, each time it did it was as if no time had passed at all. That sort of ease of communication made it fun, and although I've gotten a little distant from some people on here, I've never felt anything less than comfortable around you.

So, obviously, best wishes with your health and school, even though we'll still be closely monitoring both.

Oh, and since everything I ever write for you has to make you go look up one word: you're also quite callipygian (hate to see you leave...)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I have always seen you as being incredibly calm and collected. I've never seen anything but kindness and professionalism from you when talking to anyone about pretty much anything. Not being in the same timezone as yourself really made it hard for us to ever really talk to one another; which is a shame because I always enjoyed the few occasions that we did. I remember one of the first times I actually played with you on the servers; which was actually when I was a trial and you were training me. Although I was still fairly new with staffing, you were always patient with my responses and nice to me as I'm sure you are with everyone else.

You were a great addition to the staff team and a great Administrator, and now that you're going you will be missed dearly by the staff and community alike. You'll be leaving behind nothing but good memories. I hope that wherever life takes you you truly enjoy it, and I hope that you do stay within this community for a long time to come. Best of luck with it all.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Playing with you was fun. c:
    All the best in life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Owned

Owned VIP

bye irrigation

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Thanks for the mention! I appreciate it. I still lurk around occasionally.

See you on the flipside Irritatingness!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Just realized I haven't replied to this.
    Might as well do it now.

Irritating, when you were initially revealed to my next admin after @Finn I was really skeptical and determined to dislike you. I was still really upset that Finn resigned and I thought you were gonna be lackluster in comparison to him as an admin. I was obviously wrong. You understood the problems and inconveniences I had and only aimed to help me improve from those experiences. Where I feel like most admins would have given up hope on me, you've showed me that you sincerely wanted to help. I was honestly sad to see this but I just hope you're both okay and happy.

If you still care I'll be making videos again next week
    I really only stopped because of irl problems that has since been resolved.

Ily fam and never stop being awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 3