irritatingless

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by EhhChris, Jul 18, 2017.

1. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've written one of these- and it's just as awkward as the first time. I'll write out a bunch of tags and miss a bunch of people because there is just so many of you that are cool and that I enjoy having out with, but first since I guess this is the 'thing' to do, I'll include some tunes to go with the post.

This has been one of if not my favorite songs since 2010, and still to this day is. Not only does a lot of the stuff Marshall Mathers has been through hit home (not the alcoholism as this one is a bit more about, but other things), the pure grit and motivation that he raps about is something that I used to get where I am now, and will continue to use throughout my life.

Best lines though:
    "I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
    And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony"

I've embedded the clean version because it's a pretty explicit song, but I definitely prefer the original- the emphasis added is worth it.

Anyway- tags.

This time around I had the privilege of working with a few others in standing up our Minecraft server as well as staffing TTT as a moderator again. While the Minecraft server ultimately did not work out for a number of reasons, I do want to thank those involved Highwon @Disruptionz @Deathbyrussian @Robokiller87 @HelixSpiral @Rose♥ @Zikeji @AnarkisT @Destiny Blade @Adix99 @Azure @Veno @Falcor . Every one of you contributed as a staff member for Minecraft, and many others also contributed in other ways (builder team ayyy thanks guys), so thanks for all of your hard work. Mostly though, thank you Disruptionz, and Deathbyrussian for helping get everything started out, and @Highwon for taking that leap of faith with us at all. We learned some things and the community is definitely better off for it- the pink tag can go whenever you're ready, I'm pretty sure it's been longer than you originally said (though keeping up with the staff is a neat feature). I'll still be around to play PUBG occasionally!

@HelixSpiral You've already been tagged because of Minecraft, but I figure being my admin on the TTT side of things this time around counts for something. Thanks for being a great admin- and a great friend. I'll still be around so we'll be chilling for sure.

@Robokiller87 I said I'd tag you and credit you for the thread title but then I changed it. I still felt obligated.

@POP STAR Thanks for being such a chill Minecraft player and sorta our double dad with the mixed TeamSpeak channel and such.

@Hyper It's okay your voice might be good for singing, you should try out for it. Seriously though, you're awesome, stay that way.

@DieKasta The weak should fear the str- wait you're orange. Bleh. Cheater.

@MrEvanJ Dude is a ghost now but he gets a tag because I saw his name on steam today.

@Darktooth I still see your twitter posts occasionally, keep it up man. You're one of the reasons I enjoyed staffing so much in the past, despite that not really applying to this term.

@LadyLag You made me want to play Deathrun sometimes, and were always fun to chill with in TeamSpeak, hope life is treating you well right now.

@Opalium I think you'll be the only pink one here soon. I appreciate the help you offered with MC, and understand you had a lot to do with GMod. Keep up the good work on the GMod side of things, the community definitely appreciates the hard work you guys put in.

@Everyone else I didn't see in my steam friends list but wanted to tag but can't remember off the top of my head sorry

Lastly- some stats from this tenure as staff: (slightly inaccurate due to some stuff having been deleted a few weeks ago)
    2209 report screenshots
    243 GB of recorded staffing gameplay for various reasons
    Roughly a final total 4700 lines of code written (not including patches for other non-custom plugins, revisions to plugins, configurations, build files, etc) across 13 finished projects (SeriousPvP, SeriousKeys, SeriousStaffGroups, SeriousAdminChat, SeriousEulaExp, SeriousCommands, SeriousArena, SeriousScoreboardKiller, SeriousVillagerNerf, StaffAntiPvP *never used, WhatTheFuckHorses, and edits to RandomTeleport and CrazyCrates) and 11 unfinished (SeriousParkour, DungeonRunner, Hidden, and many more).
    * I'd have more MC stats but as you all know that stats plugin was broken and the data from it is not reliable :(

Thanks guys, I've enjoyed my time as a staff member again. I don't know that I'll be back as staff any time soon (at least until two summers from now), but I'll be around as a regular member as always.

Edit: Oh yeah, since I'm being asked already: I had to resign because I'm going to be really unreliable on hours in the future with my job and outside work on a commercial product with my team from my Capstone class, and then classes starting back up.

- irritatingness

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 28
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

First to reply and didn't even get a tag. Thanks for being tz, tz.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Paying respects. I see. F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Thanks for everything man. Unlike @AnarkisT , you were a great mod.

;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Have fun at life, my guy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

You tried thanks for the tag tho my dude (y)

Best of luck may you kick life's ass and return back to us ya hear

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. D:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

f

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Seeing you in more than one rank was great man. Keep up what you do and don't change that part. Maybe one day the MC server will come back as a more successful venture next time. See you around man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

He's got glasses, which means he will eventually read this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

RIP 5 ranks

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

u were cool when u were ttt staff. when u were doing mc we never really talked, but i know u still cool. pce

@Opalium how do I apply for dev kappa123

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Really sorry to see you go, irri. Sorry I couldn't help much with MC, I really wanted to. But like always, things didn't go according to plan... :rolleyes:

Thank you for everything you've done for the community. Take care, fellow pink plum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Damn @irritatingness I'll see u around man good luck for the future man and thank you for all of your good work man we will all miss u man good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. .shirt

.shirt VIP

:( now who will bully me in ttt ;-;

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

It was great to be a staff member under you, thanks for putting up with the mess of Minecraft :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Don't forget our failed attempts at WoW with @AnarkisT and all!!! Keep in touch

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1