Introduction of me and my life!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Juice Juice™, May 2, 2017.

1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey! So, after a few things turning well in my life, the fact I can finally play the game again, the fact my first introduction is old and silly, and getting some nice bit 'ol courage and inspiration from Nohacks, I thought I'd share a bit of my life! Because it's rather therapeutic to share deeply personal things with random people on the internet.

Anyway! To give a general state of events (and I say general because, especially early on, I cannot remember which year is which anymore), I grew up with a therapist who gave me an adult's dosage of Concerta and Risperadal until I was about fourteen. I only got off after being sent off to Pine Rest.
    At some point before this, my childhood girlfriend was killed after being struck by a drunk driver, by shoving me out of the way. I neither remember her or the event, and only know of it because of what people told me. In third grade I was assaulted by my teacher, and in the ensuing lawsuit had a few very threatening messages be left on the answering machine, leaving the lawsuit to be dismissed. Two other times which I don't really remember someone tried to actively kill me. During this time, my best friend died from medical illness, and another friend from familial abuse.
    In middle school, I ended up in one of the most elitest public schools in Michigan. Which, while I got good grades, was terrible. Mainly because my personality on the forums almost perfectly reflects my personality rl. On top of that, the Science teacher was friends with the the teacher from middle school, as well as the school vice-principle, so I will leave that to imagination (mainly cuz I don't really remember)
    Furthering, I switched middle schools and then I got on the bad side of one of the school staff members. After a few minor incidences, he accused me of a felony sexual assault after I got into a fight with another student. While I heard he was later fired and sued by the school, during my entire middle school career I was ostracized because of it, and for the longest time treated like a perv, to the point I had to change for gym in the counseling room's bathroom. Parent's also got divorced, and it was fairly messed up in the entirety. I'll just leave it at that.
    In highscool it was mainly good. The only noticeable incident was, shortly after a girl asked me out and I turned her down accidentally rudely, she vanished. Rumor was that she killed herself, and my social studies teacher started telling people that it was my fault.
    From there, I got into a vocational school, entering into computer studies, only to get removed from the program for "poor soft skills" Which, while it wasn't inaccurate, came after I went to the counselor about a complaint, he yelled at me, and I yelled back.
    I went back to live with my dad, who disowned me after I couldn't get a job. To summarize him as a person, he is extremely capable, but he is also a "My way is the only way" kind of person, and a coward as well. I was homeless for a bit, but soon moved in with a guy I happened to meet online. He was a felon, and while I needed him to avoid sleeping on the streets, he was definitely manipulating me in more ways than one.
    I moved in with a person the felon met in much the same way he met me. I am still staying with this person, who is actually one of the nicest people I have met. I don't have a job, and probably won't be getting one for various reasons. I have foodstamps, and probably will be getting on disability within the year.

And that's my life! Minus a few bits I forgot here or there.

• Informative x 4
    • Friendly x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Wow, well now i can safely say i see you from another perspective.

Edit: Don't get me wrong but some of this seems hard to believe. No matter what happened though i hope you're better now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Juice Juice™

Oh no, I understand. And getting better every day ;3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Oh wow, so thing's aren't that easy! These sort of stories make people really grateful for how easy they have had life! It's good to hear that things are starting to get better and looking up for you though.. At least you didn't take the easy way out at any point.

And here's hoping that things improve more over the next year for you.(y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Awoo~ OwO

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

that was a very entertaining story.

you should go professional

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Juice Juice™

Awoo!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Juice Juice™

lol I feel like I'm required to provide proof for this now

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

It's a lot for anyone to go through, it's almost like a movie so that's mainly why most people have a hard time believing it fully. Plus people have lied here a lot about their lives so that adds onto it.

Either way, it's a shitty way to go through life, it's good to see you making it through, and I can relate to the whole not remembering things pretty well, I get dreams/nightmares of history sometimes that I'm unsure actually happened or not.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

What's this? OwO

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear these events took place, especially at such a young age. Throughout the last year, I've talked with several people who once thought about giving up on their life. It honestly breaks my heart, but I can see why they would come to this conclusion. I personally believe everyone has something unique about them that makes them different from everyone else. If people were to end their life, we wouldn't be able to witness their uniqueness. I'm grateful to see people like you in this community, Silent. Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I'm always here if you need someone to lean on.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Juice Juice™

You know what this is :sneaky:
    Yeah, that's pretty fair. I get really anxious in bright daylight and I still have no idea why

12. You're Catman :3