Introduction #[Insert Large Number Here]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wojack, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Hello All of you Beautiful People!

I'm Klutch. I've been on and off of these servers for years now. I believe the servers were only a few months old when I joined, so I go way back.. I used to be known as Anal Hamster.. Got myself an... interesting... reputation under that name (basically the annoying little shit). Then I changed to Klutch, matured a bit, now I'm basically an adult.

I'm really excited to be back on the forums (to be honest, I'm not going to play that much, GMod is toxic to me, no matter how great the community here is, I've played too many hours to like the game anymore), but I will try to be a presence on the forums, because it was always more of the community that brought me back over the game.

I'm also excited because looking through the staff list, I'm seeing a lot of new people, so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, maybe playing some Dead by Daylight or Arma, whatever, it'll be fun.

To let the majority who haven't ever talked to me before know a bit about myself, I'm Klutch (as I said before). You can call me Elijah if you want, that's my real name, whether you call me by my internet persona or not isn't really important to me. I'm 19, I'm going to college for music education/saxophone performance. I work at a movie theater, (in fact I think the last post I made was about a year ago about shitty co-workers, who are thankfully gone now) and I play video games. Between being a student getting my generals done, a musician, and a worker, I do still try to decompress on my computer by playing some games every day to keep sanity somewhat intact.

That's the summary, if you want my life story, hit me up on here, Discord (username is Klutch98 #5479) or on Steam. I'm always here to talk to any of you about music, movies, or video games.. or if you're having an existential crisis and need to cry to someone about the meaning of life, I'll listen.

Alright fam, let's get lit, hit me up on here, play Arma 3 with me, seriously we'll have a good time.
    Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nice to meet you klutch, you seem like a noteworthy guy who can provide the community with some interesting topics and conversations, also I'm sure you'll fall back to playing gmod like we all tend to ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Wojack

Thanks for the welcome, I've really missed this community. We'll see about getting back into GMod.. maybe I'll give it a go this weekend

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Welcome back Klutch! Glad to see you come about again.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well all you have to know is that the servers have changed quite abit and glad to see a veteran member return. Pleasure to meet you Elijah!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

@Falcor will be happy to see you Klutch. Welcome back dude. Hope you enjoy the time here again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

KLUTCH! How are you doing buddy? Welcome back and have a great time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

welcome back my man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Wojack

Seems like it has changed a little, even with the amount of servers there are. I looked at the list and was like holy shit that's a lot of servers now lol
    Nice to meet you as well, looking forward to maybe playing on the servers with you!

10. Wojack

I mean if Falcor is still here I might have to leave... Only kidding, thanks for the welcome!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

@Pacifist now that you won my giveaway u can play

also welcome my dude I joined sept 2014, not sure if I met u but still welcome

12. Wojack

I'm doing okay, just busy as hell. Between school and work and trying to have some time to myself is tricky, but I'm managing. Hope you're doing well my dude!

13. Wojack

Thanks homie<3

14. Wojack

I think I've seen your name in between me leaving and coming back since then. Either way, nice to meet you! Also yes, @Pacifist should definitely play arma 3 with me

15. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I've gone by plenty of names, this being my main one though so it's possible