Introduction 101

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sir_Jack, May 14, 2017.

1. Sir_Jack

Sir_Jack Banned

You don't know who I am and I have no clue as to who is wasting their time to read this anyways so might as well put something here.

My name is quite clearly Jack, which stands for Joking, Actually called Kim. I currently believe the Maw family is a small dwindling family name that could go ahead and curse itself for all I care. I am NOT Welsh as some have been led to believe, but rather an English-Scottish student at UWS for a Computing Science degree, which in other words means I'm good at Education-ing, but absolute crap at choosing my Universities or applying for jobs. I have never really been on a Serious server before, so whoops, but ey there's a first time for everything in the world - probably.

I also do not believe in equality. Sheeple will always be Sheeple and the revolution will be amongst us soon enough to cleanse us of the Sheep and bring a new generation of Ant-people!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Welcome! Hope to you see you around Sir_Joking :D

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi there, umm, Kim?

4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Hi Jack AKA Joking AKA Kim

I gave you your first positive rating

You're welcome :)

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Welcome to the Forums!

6. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Welcome to the forums mate.

The fact that I would run into someone who studies Calculus and such in TTT is pretty amazing, since I'm pretty bored rn I'll just throw in this random differential of the separable type:

dy/dx = 3y(y+2)

y = 2, x = ln2

Should be ez cause it's of the separable type :p

See you around!

7. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Everyone has to study calculus

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hmm is it sad to say that it's not the case in Malta?

I was one of certain students which decided to further their studies in Maths here, not everyone does as Calculus isn't taught at compulsory level here xD

Honestly though it's nice to see that other countries enforce it, personally idk why it isn't like that here but eh that's just the system ye.

• Informative Informative x 1