Interesting Breakup Stories.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Rick Sanchez (WUB), May 7, 2017.

1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

i said, yo, who is that? oh he's just a friend.

2. Gonna try and keep this short and sweet
    My first bf was a dude I met at summer camp when I was 14. He got really damn clingy after about 6 months. And also started getting into my little pony. Which made 14 year old me uncomfortable. I also started developing the symptoms of one of my long term illnesses around that time so I spent at lot of time sleeping which made him clingier and also he was a few years older and wanted to do stufffff even though I was ill so... I ended up basically ghosting him, which wasn't mature but hey I didnt really know any better nor did I really have the energy.
    Roll around summer and I'm back at summer camp, turns out we're in the same class of about 18 people. My tutor put the two of us together to work on a project and it was tense but manageable, on the last night before we were presenting it he said he was going to make a few changes and finish up what he was doing, which I thought was fine... Til we were presenting it the next day. He'd made massive changes and cut loads of my work out, so when questioned I seemed very weak and they commented on the amount of work he'd done compared to me. So yeah. It wasn't important tbh but sabotage really was unnecessary.
    But hey. He's a furry now. So I'm glad I got out when I did.

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

my ex a was cheating so i left
    pretty simple

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

@JackThePumpkin any defense to your kind?

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Schizo

Schizo Member

lol i have a good one so like this chick i was dating for a few months stopped talking to me for like 2 weeks so i just decided to end it then, as i had enough of trying to contact her and getting no response. so afterwards she told all my friends lies and even made fake convos with her friends and screenshotted them. women holy fuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Deathbyrussian

Deathbyrussian Creator of Worlds - http://imgur.com/a/LfHNY Emerald

In high school (about 6 years ago) I dated a girl for a few months that was somewhat notorious for being a bit of a slut. I didn't actually find out about that notoriety until after we started dating, so that wasn't at all my motivation for being with her.

Anyway, she didn't seem like it at all with me so I sorta just brushed it off and ignored it.

Fast forward about 3 months later when summer started. My family and I went to Hawaii for a week. During the week, she had grown very distant, and I had found out, while I was still in Hawaii, that she and her ex, a guy far more attractive than myself, had gone to a party together.
    Naturally, this was a red flag. So I was suspicious. I asked her about it and she of course denied. Arguments were had, blah blah, and she ended up breaking up with me over text the day I got back.

9 months later, out comes a baby. She and I hadn't had sex so I knew it wasn't mine.
    Turns out that while I was in Hawaii, she and that guy had sex multiple times, and consequently conceived their now child. They also got married a few months after their kid was born.

I know this because she and I were in a social gathering together about a year ago and she told me everything, and that she broke up with me because she felt horrible.

No hard feelings between us really. We weren't great for each other and we weren't together long enough for me to be hurt long term by it.

That's probably my most interesting breakup story.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Ohhh boy, alright so here goes.

I met my ex in my 10th grade english class, we seemed to click (although now I realize it wasn't our personalities clicking but our shared symptoms of depression lol) so I took it upon myself to start talking to her more because she was pretty nice looking and we got along. A month later and I ask her out and she says yes and we dated for almost a year. During that year however, she was very abusive but I didn't realize it because she had cut me off from all my friends and basically anyone who could warn me that this was an abusive relationship. So it was a pretty shitty year, but I attributed it as being my fault it was shitty. I won't go into detail about what she did during most of that year as it's pretty fucked up and I'd rather not share, however what eventually led to our breakup was over the summer before 11th grade. She was extremely distant the whole time I was on vacation, so when I got back, I made a nice dinner and had her over only to see she had a new heart shaped necklace on that I did not get for her nor would she buy it because she hated getting jewelry for herself.

I started doing some detective shit figuring out what happened and I finally confronted her after I had the guys name. She then told me he was better than me and I should deal with it, but we could still date, she would just be dating him as well.

Luckily, I was not that stupid and I called her out on that and she tried playing the victim. We had a big fight and I made sure to burn the bridge with her by letting it slip to her parents who loved having me around that she had cheated on me so that if I ever was tempted to go back, it would not be an option due to her anger at me. That was the best decision I have ever made.

I heard from some mutual friends that 3 months later, they had broken up because he cheated on her (karma is a bitch) and now she hardly shows up to class.

Bonus: 5 months after we broke up I was parked in the parking lot waiting to leave and she backed into my car with her suv, bending the frame of my fender. The damage was too much to pay out of pocket so her insurance rates skyrocketed and I also got a new fender out of it which was really nice because it had some scratches on it from a hit and run someone had done to me earlier in the year. I know that this may seem too good to be true but it actually happened. The only downside is it took 3 months to get said new fender.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1