Interesting Breakup Stories.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Rick Sanchez (WUB), May 7, 2017.

1. This morning my girlfriend and I broke up after 2 years. In order to distract myself, I thought it might be interesting to hear if anyone has a funny/unique breakup story.

MY STORY:
    My most interesting breakup occurred back in senior year of high school. It was Halloween and my girlfriend and I decided to go to a party that her friend was having at her house. We arrived around 11:30 and to my surprise, the house was PACKED. What we expected to be medium size social gathering turned into the biggest "Project X wanna-be remake" party our school had seen in a long time. Everyone, ranging from athletes/cheerleaders to theatre kids/ASB members were to be found all around the house drinking, having a great time, and dancing to the DJ's tune. As we entered the house, my girlfriend turned to me and told me she was going to go find her friend (the host of the party). After meeting up with a couple buddies of mine and mingling for half an hour, I realized my girlfriend was not responding to my messages and was no where to be found. This was when I began to worry. I walked laps around the house for 15 minutes with no luck. Eventually, I ran into her friend (the hostess) and asked her where my girlfriend was. She said she hadn't seen her all night.

"Fuck."

I went out front to gather myself and to text a few of her friends to see if they had seen her. Still nothing. Once it was about 12:45AM, I started walking back to my car to go home and as I was going down the car filled street, I saw a couple making out behind a truck. After a second glance, I realized exactly what I as looking at. It was my girlfriend sucking the lips off of one her best friend's boyfriends.

Needless to say, I ended it right there..

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

I've never been unfortunate enou--I mean lucky enough to be in a relationship. So I can't really say.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

y r u posting

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Sucks for you man.

Have been on an on / off relationship for 3 years (shes pretty crazy ngl).
    Broke up like a few weeks ago because I said she looked good. Dont ask, too complicated. She went into a spiral of a rant, to the point where I forgot what the problem was in the first place.

WOMEN

Ma bois @Trevor ッ @Mr. Disco and @Husshuss know what im talkin about

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Salem

Salem VIP

Um, well.

I dated a guy that used to date a friend of mine (she wasn't my friend anymore cause well, whole other story.)

He flipped out at me for watching youtube videos with my mom for like 5 minutes and not responding to him so he called me a slut, bitch, fat etc. And my mom saw the messages.

I ended up dumping him and needing to block him cause he kept making fb accounts and shit to see what I posted and whatever.

Nothing funny though .-. sorry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

lmao i love this thread, my most recent "acquaintance" and i had a genuine fling, type of like goals type thing and it was unrealistic to think it would ever work out but like this girl was great so i mean i had fun while it lasted. turns out she quickly grew to dislike me and my tendencies and in many brutal sucker punches really relayed to me that she had no feelings and that it was one sided. feelsbadman. to make it even worse she was like my best friend so even though it was brief it hit hard, let's just say i was skating around town in my heelys escaping the feelys for like a week. i could've really avoided it by listening to the Sadboyz and really everyone who knew about it telling me it wasn't the same, it had changed, it was fake, and it wasn't really an actual thing but being my foolish self i went all in and didn't cash out (i make the monnies not the hunnies).
    this video is pretty much me for like a week after every breakup ever and then this is like me after that week
    if you ever trynna find some homeboys to talk to hit up me and @Amr Sadboyz4life.

edit: last one i swear i'm keeping it real

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kyül

Yooooo I swear I saw that Desiigner video today and I laughed my ass off lol

8. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

GRRRRRAAAAAAHHHH GII GII GIIIIITTTT

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Kyül

You forgot to tag the reported player @Lamb
    RDMnt your heart
    Keepin it real folks

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Oh yes, I have one good one. I actually broke up with my boyfriend on the way home when he was walking to my place (he was homeless and spending a lot of time at my place, but I was sick of his lies and his thievery.) 20 minutes after I get home he's beating on the door, trying to kick it in, screaming that he wants to see me. My mom threatens to call the cops if he doesn't stop his assault on the door, and I'm hiding in a freakin' laundry closet because I'm broke up about it too. I really cared about him but I had to do what was best for me and my family. After that, he spends about half an hour screaming at me outside my window before he leaves. Wooo, I really knew how to pick 'em!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Salem

Salem VIP

sounds like a stand up guy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

In 2 days it will have been 4 years since I left my last gf. Long story short I caught her cheating 3 weeks before I left her (WAY TOO LONG TO STAY WITH HER) I got off of work early was was headded over to her house to surprise her but what I heard was deffinatly not PG, I set my phone to record and left it in her open bathroom window. I came back a half hour later and snagged my phone, after three weeks of us not talking I finally went over to her house where she blew up at me for not talking to her. I asked her why she cheated on me and she denied it up until I pressed play on the recording. No words were said as I stood up and left her house. She tried many times to get back with me after that but failed. The break up was not funny but what happened after in the desperation to get back with me was great.

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Wow.. I can not imagine what it feels like to hear someone with your GF of three years. That would tear me apart.. I can't believe you held it together for that long

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

The short answer is that I didn't. I had suspected her of cheating on me before but didnt have the proof. Now she has 2 kids and is living off the system in some drug dealers house. I have a happy life, a wonderful woman and an amazing child. It could always be worse man but hang in there and hmu if you need a distraction.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

have you ever met a girl that you tried to date but a year to make love she wanted you to wait

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kyül

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Nothing funny but I took my ex on holiday last year and she broke up with me the evening after we got back home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

She had what I need, but she said he's "just a friend"

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Lol she works at McDonald's and has been written up twice

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Lets be honest. A part time job at mcdonalds is not feeding her kids or paying her bills. Its drug and government money.

• Funny Funny x 2