Instructions On Sprays!

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Trevor ッ, Apr 27, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Hey guys it's your boy, Trevor!

I am updating this to include instructions how to just make a normal spray. Users, Supporters/Vips, Vip+s/Mvps and Elite/Legendarys can all have a normal spray.

1.) Firstly you need to find your image you want to be a spray.(Only Elites and Legendarys may have Webm sprays which will be explained in detail below) You can find this image anywhere but you will need to save it to your desktop.

2.) Next you will need to make an account on Imgur so that you can post your picture.

3.) Once you make an account all you have to do is hit "New Post" and select your picture (once again make sure your picture is not a gif/webm that you are trying to upload only elites and legendarys can and you have to do a different format explained below).

4.) Once you post your picture you will need to choose a direct link, like this one " http://i.imgur.com/NGqrW6f.png ". But for it to be correctly formated for a spray it will need to look like this "i.imgur.com/NGqrW6f.png" (without the https://).

5.) Now you need to go in-game and hit F1, doing this will bring you to the Help and Settings menu.

6.) Once you are here you need to go to Sprays sub-section and get your link ready!

7.) Lastly, you wil need to put your Imgur link in the simple "Spray Url" box. Make sure it looks like this "i.imgur.com/NGqrW6f.png". After putting this in your spray should work!

This second part will make this extremely straightforward for all elites and legendarys wondering how to have a gif spray as it seems to be a reoccurring question.

1.) Firstly find your gif that you want to be your spray, there are many options and i always love to make gifs out of youtube videos.

2.) You'll want to either save it to your desktop or save the link to the gif via the actual link or a website like imgur.

3.) Next you will want to go to https://gfycat.com/ and make a post (i do it unlisted since there is no point to actually post it on GfyCat) with your gif by dragging it in, choosing the gif, or inserting the link of your gif. You have to make a post on GfyCat because it turns your gif into the webm format which is what the servers use due to lag being created otherwise.

4.) After making a post you will get a link that's looks like this, https://gfycat.com/NegligibleFirsthandDeviltasmanian , please not you are not quite done yet!

5.) After getting this link you need to do a couple simple things. First you need to remove the https:// at the start of the link. Next you will want to put zippy. at the front of the link, this is due to it be the regular format of a webm link. Finally you will want to put .webm at the end and this will allow your gif to become a sprayable link!!

6.) You'll then have a link that looks like this, zippy.gfycat.com/NegligibleFirsthandDeviltasmanian.webm , which is what the accepted format for a webm (gif) spray.

7.) Like any other spray just put the finished link that looks like step 6 into your F1 and this will allow your webm (gif) spray to work! *Note* You might need to toggle on videos and moving sprays in the F1 before your spray will work. If you do not have this enable and you toggle it on, it will be working as quickly as the next map.

Hope this helps all the elites and legendarys that were having problems with this, if you need extra help feel free to message me via steam messages or with the conversation feature on the forums!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

Yayyyy I have my aristocats gif now :D ty Trevor

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

I had one yesterday that I got rid of, but it only played once, and then didn't loop. Never played again, even if I resprayed elsewhere. Had to wait for a map change.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Step one, have legendary rank... :'(

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

OMG, I can actually do this now! :cat:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Very informative and very detailed post Trevor, :D. Keep up the good work :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I can't believe ppl need a tutorial when the F1 tab explains it pretty clearly

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. MythMe

MythMe VIP

I think this should be added to the tips & tricks thread <3 @Opalium

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

This is explained really well and can see this helping a lot of people.

Locked, this will now be linked in TTT- Tips and Tricks, Community Corner.

Thanks for making this Trevor :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.