inspiration from diekasta and ng'angle

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Scooter, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

well this got me thinking the other day i was shot in the head by angle with a silent pistol and when a harpoon round started die killed me with a harpoon to the head then it dawned on me SILENT PISTOL WARS

here hows it goes when round starts there is no noise u cant here a shot the only thing u can do is guess where a perons is the only then u can hear is someone's footsteps if u win 600 points what do u say try yo inprove idea and plus 1 if u think its great.

2. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

More varied fun rounds sounds so cool! Also, if we upped the chance of getting a fun round from 10% to 20% that would be awesome. Especially if adding more fun rounds because it could be FOREVER until somebody got the fun round they look forward to most.

3. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Knife wars would take to long in my opinion and people would camp hard, I think. Silenced pistol would be cool.

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Make it so people alive cannot speak. THat would be cool only chat. Real silent wars.

5. Dead Man Laughing

Dead Man Laughing Regular Member

The only way I will find interest in a Silenced Pistol War is if you play James Bond 007 music during those rounds. License to Kill

6. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Awwww, that's how I win harpoon wars. Annoy them until they commit suicide.

7. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

pretty sure repsol and I would have an advantage in "silenced pistol wars" to unfair

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Just like I would be OP in prop wars.

9. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

You would definitely be among the top prop killers. But on a serious note anyone who claims to be good at prop killing at least 66% of the time is probably an inno killing an inno. :D

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I'm very diligent in who, when, and why I prop-kill. Would I still be part of the staff if all I did was RDM with props?

11. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

never said anything about you sir however you are very barrel happy"