Inevitable

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Infinitely Finite, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Infinitely Finite

Infinitely Finite The future is always blank. VIP

I will be resigning today because I will be going to Air Force basic training in 24 days. The inevitable resignation has been causing me to drop far below the required hours and at this point I do not deserve to moderate. I have also not been moderating at my full potential when I choose to hop on for a measly 1 - 2 hours. This community has taught me a load of leadership skills that I didn't have before so I thank all the people that have helped me throughout these short 4 months. I do not know if I will end my gaming once I ship, but if I do continue it you will hear from me when I choose to game again. Thank you again for everything.

#TeamZigles

• Friendly Friendly x 27
  2. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Im going to cry.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Infinitely, I really am going to miss you.. You were one of the few people to train me, and I will never forget how much you helped me. I wish you the best of luck in life man.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

F Goodbye friend and best of luck to you. Don't forget to come by and say hi when you have a chance

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Man you're one top-notch moderator. Stick about, and make sure you don't stay a stranger. It's sad to see you leave us so soon, but it sounds like you're going where your heart wants to take you so that's a major plus. Keep going strong mate. You'll be welcomed back with open arms.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Good luck in the Air Force, and enjoy your stay here while you can.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

f

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

For the short time I saw you, you were a great add to our community . Keep your attitude and memories, and you will do fine for whatever the Air Force has to offer.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I left back in September due to military training as well. Good luck to you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I am honored that I had the pleasure to help guide and train you back on Zigles team. I sincerely hope that you find success in the Air Force and in whatever else you do. Much love from Revan <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

It is sad to see you go, but of course it was inevitable. As I said in former staff "So the time has finally come. Have fun and good luck with you know what. You shall always be welcome here so make sure to visit and say hi to us when you can."

You shall be missed my friend. I was happy to help get you started in applying for a position here and happy to be the first moderator you had truly meet. Again good luck and have fun, and make sure to make your family and your country proud of you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

+1 my sadness please :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I remember training you like it was yesterday, Air Force is going to be an amazing experience you should come on here and share some memories once you make 'em! Good luck buddy!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I hope you have fun in the air force! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Good luck, it was a pleasure being on the same team as you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. You will be missed my friend. I hope you come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. You were one of my favorite mods. Would always switch servers to be on the same one as you.

I'll miss you. Hope you consider coming back in the future after having shipped out, even if it's not necessarily as a mod.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care my dear and best of luck during your training. Maybe we will see you back before too long! :D

Keep in touch okay?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Chlover

Chlover nah VIP

Miss you!

• Old Old x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Man my friend just left for the military a few days ago. I wish you good luck man and hey, maybe those leadership skills you picked up in your time as moderator could help you out in the future! Stay safe out there.

• Old Old x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1