Denied Indy226's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Indy226, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Indy226
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I didn't know that live pms between players also counted as ghosting I'm very sorry, I acted upon a KOS pmed to me by a live player. Which at the time I didn't realize counted as ghosting
    i'm sorry​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]
    pm i acted upon​

2. Indy226

3. Indy226

I also should add this.
    @Fear☠ gave me a warning for ghosting seven weeks ago because I also didn't realize a certain thing also counted as ghosting
    Fear could probably explain it better, I don't remember all the details

4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@Indy226 acting on any pm info wether players alive or not is also counted including if ur pmed by a alive det where a hp station is using said knowledge is also counted just to tell you also tagging @RhazhBash cause hes kinda slow if you know what i mean.

5. Indy226

^^Video of the incident I thought I should share for this.
    I am aware that ANYTHING that affects in round is considered ghosting, although I didn't think that pms between live players counted as ghosting. I've seen people do it before because it's a reliable way to win given both players are alive and working together because they trust each other. However I now know this is false.

6. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

If @Indy226 didn't act on Enyalius messages this is not ghosting, if u did it is.

7. Indy226

@Fear☠

8. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Fear is referring to the fact that generally won't ban for ghosting for a private KOS that was never followed. A false KOS that nobody follows isn't RDM, and by the same logic a private KOS that isn't followed isn't ghosting. Had you ignored the message you were sent nothing would have happened, but you decided to follow the KOS anyways.

Living innos using !p to communicate so traitors don't see their messages is considered cheating, and would absolutely get someone punished for ghosting. Innos don't have a team chat for a reason. They're supposed to use caution when communicating so they don't give their strategy away or put a target on their back.

You've been around long enough that you should know the definition of ghosting by now, especially since you've been warned for ghosting in the past. With that I'm denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.