Incremental Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rauno, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I've recently gotten super into incremental/idle/clicker games and enjoyed wasting my time and watching numbers go up. I was wondering if anyone has any cool game suggestions.

I'll start with one of my own, I'm currently progressing on a game called NGU Idle and it's been fantastic so far. Every time it gets tedious and boring you unlock something new to keep going. It also seems to have gameplay lasting months unlike some incremental games that you can finish fairly quickly.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

I'm a major fan of idle incremental games, having played them constantly the past 3 or 4 years.
    I have spent thousands of hours on PC and mobile clicking and tapping, grinding my way to the next item/reset/tier, and yeah... Wasted a lot more time than I should have.

I'm currently working my way through what is called the "Dark Souls" of incremental games, called Kittens Game. It's really simple, but slow. Super slow.

I'll be starting another called Trimps and almost certainly will be looking for more games to bully into submission.

There's a website with nearly all known incremental games if you're interested in looking, it's called Plaza.

Further, I would definitely recommend checking out r/incremental_games for any other help regarding these games.

Finally there's also a discord, the link being here: https://discord.gg/sQptdC6

• Like Like x 1
  4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I can't seem to find this one on the eshop

6. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Strange, it's there for me but maybe that's because I already own it?I dont see why it would no longer be on there though

7. Tony Danza

Tony Danza Regular Member

Ball Revamped 1-4 was where it was at. Absolute classics