In Progress Reports

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Toest, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

One of the most annoying things that I encounter on these servers is that it only tells me when a mod puts my report in progress and when they finish it. I can't tell you how many times I wonder if my report is still in progress after I tabbed out or something. I suggest that the notification maybe move to the side but still stay there just really tiny or something. Anything to let you know that your report is still in progress.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

seems like an easier solution would just be to stop reporting

narc

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I've always wanted a "player" view of rdm manager where you can just open it up and see the status of reports against you and created by you. But you can't see anything but the responses and player names, no logs or anything.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

it shows in console

5. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I apologize for what went down and I say this because it was me dealing with a report you made against a player they said saw you kill someone in a small window stall on Amsterdam. It is my very first time since joining the community and servers in early 2014 handling reports officially instead of just a player reporting another ingame or on the forums. The situation was a bit...'tricky' (best term I can come up with right now), and I didn't want to convict a player of wrongdoing when they did nothing wrong.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Toest

Oh hey, sorry if you thought this was about you at all. Its not! :eek: Ya sorry you were just one of the MANY reoccurring cases. No need to apologize :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

TBH - This would be a better idea right here. A player version of the RDM manager.
    And maybe for those who don't want to open it and want like a GUI window, perhaps something similar to having a pending slay/report on you but just smaller. Just somewhere that doesn't obstruct their vision.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Toest

Ya if someone has a better idea go ahead and say it, I would like a combination of me and xpros. (Which is probably what @Ashes Relandi is saying)

9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

All notifications from the RDM manager system log to your console as well. So you can just look for those if you missed them.
    I could technically add it to the Slay Tracker, but that may not be optimal. It is already known by most as a "do not leave" warning, so having it there for anything other than that may confuse players.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Toest

That’s still a relatively new addition the to servers anyways. I guess it’s not up to me but I still think it would be a great addition. Also disregarding server issues or something i dont know about any of that. Or maybe make it something else entirely. I was thinking more of the notification of who is handling your report just shrinks down to a small Information button or something.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

The message needs to be more clear.

• Agree Agree x 1