Improvement to the Death Panel

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Enigmatica, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Well, said by pracrically everyone else, I think this would make a great addition to our servers. For one, it would help people RDM report wise. They would know what killed them, which helps alot, rather than waiting till the end of the round or for a mod or admin. For two, it would look nicer on the server. It's way more detailed than KILLED BY: SENPAI VESPER and thats it. For three, it would just be informative in general.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Highwon

(I don't code).

3. (I thought I should tag you because I see you implementing suggestions and suggesting them to Highwon)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

(I do)

5. how many gravedigs wow let the thread stay dead

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

+1. Looks like a glorious idea!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

If this is added, all the bumping was totally worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

+1 I would also like to see it stay open for a tad bit longer. Sometimes it feels like it disappears right away.

9. Rek

Rek Ø

http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php?topic=6626.0 @Highwon @Sinz would not take too much to modify this if this is similar to the code you use for our current death screen. I could help code it into it if you need help. Just send me the code you guys use for the current death screen and i'll adjust it to Event's specifications previously posted.

10. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

definitely for the !showdeath and the whole thing its self +1 (y)

Please add this @Sinz @Highwon, it would make reports and in general Serious TTT more easier to handle :LOL:

11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Where's the harm?
    Add pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

So, this is basically CS:GO's death screen, right?

I'm no coder, but I would assume since the damagelogs are able to tell how much damage taken and what weapon the person is killed with, this shouldn't be impossible. However, it's not desperately needed.

Still, I like it. +1

13. Finn

Finn Human VIP

If it means just one less report on vanilla because you can't see your T buddies C4, but low and behold it tells you right in the death screen, I am down for this. +1

14. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Easy, so that is already setup, just get the killers CurrentSWEP like this! Note! This is not real code though I can do it. Its just a simplified version.
    Code:
    ply:GetName and ply:CurrentWep
        if
            ply:Attaker kill ply then, 
           print(..."has killed you with...)
        end
    end

15. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Has this been added yet @Highwon ? If not, PLEASE add it!!!!!