Important Discussion please read

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Scrungy, Feb 27, 2020.

?

Which Season is better?

1. Winter

31.3%
  2. Summer

25.0%
  3. Spring

21.9%
  4. Fall

21.9%
  1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Which is the best season and why, explain your answers. If you choose wrongly without explanation, you will be PURGED.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Spring in Israel has just the perfect balance between rain and temperature

3. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Spring has the perfect temperature for me to enjoy spending time outside.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Spring. I am ready for the snow to go.

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I have no preference because it's Summer and it's cold and raining at the moment. Tomorrow it could be hot as hell and dry for all I know so there really is no difference between the seasons.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Summer because fuck school

7. fall is rainy
    winter is cold and it doesn't snow much
    spring makes me sneeze

summer is rainy, but warmer than fall

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Winter, because snow

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Winter is cool because at night it is completely silent outside here, no annoying bugs buzzing around, no bees or wasps to sting you >:c

Also I think fall is nicer than spring because atleast it's pretty.. or supposed to be with leaves changing color. Recently it's been just leaves falling without all the pretty color. Times are changing fuzz balls :(

10. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Winter.
    Why? Well Summer used to be my favorite until I went to work in HVAC, once that happened, lort.
    The sun kills, on top of 120°F roof weather ontop of heavy laborious work.

Winter in Florida, well at least central brings in nice cool temps and a not so heavy workload. Plus I like dressing up in a "winter fashion" idk just have nicer clothes for winter.
    Plus bonfires and camping
    Always amazing in winter

11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

i live in a desert where its 100+ F during the summer, this morning its was 27 F, and during the spring its too fucking windy

i picked fall bc halloween and my bday

12. Doomzy

Doomzy VIP

Autumn is literally the only answer here.

Winter is just cold as hell so you have to waste a bunch of time putting on 80 layers of clothing every time you step outside, and even then you can't even take a nice walk or enjoy the fresh air without either burning your lungs from the cold or freezing your hands/ears from prolonged exposure to the cold, which is 100% worse when you add in wind chill. Not only that but when it snows every fucking city in the entire state just shuts down, everyone forgets how to drive, and you have to spend all your freetime on indefinite shovel duty. At least you don't have to worry about bugs, I guess.

Summer is a hell nightmare and I question the sanity of any who like it. It's way too hot and you can't do shit about it, you have to sleep practically naked, there are bugs and mosquitos annoying the shit out of you, you feel sweaty, tired, and have to drink water constantly to remain functional, traffic is horrible since everyone tries to go on beach trips, and online videogames take a hard turn for the worse since all the kids who think trolling is cool get out of school and play 24/7.

Spring would be good. Unfortunately, Satan himself decided to ruin everything by creating pollen allergies and so what should be a paradise is instead straight torture for a good few months. Not only that but wasps decide to be complete dickheads and inhabit anything a human being might enjoy or go near, so you have to treat every trip outside like you're preparing to venture outside the vault in 60 Seconds.

Bear in mind this is just where I live, so I'm probably incredibly biased.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Imagine having snow

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2