Approved ImNotGood's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ImNotGood, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImNotGood

ImNotGood Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    52 65 61 64 20 42 69 6f
    Your Steam ID:
    0x536f6c76654d65
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    At the moment of the ban, I was unaware of why I was banned. The mod or admin who banned me (Jabba The Slut) did not warn me or gave me any context. I joined a TTT Vanilla Server on 12/27/2019 to play. About 5 - 10 minutes, I was banned for apparently avoiding a ban that I was unaware of. I did have an argument with a mod named "Cereal Killer" or another mod or something like that before the ban. I did not know he was trying to ban nor did I try to avoid it. Not that I remember anyways. I understand the server keeps logs so there is no reason I should lie. If I say I don't remember, it's because I actually don't. I did talk to a lead mod by the name of "Pacifist" and told him about my argument with the past mod, and he was sided with me. I tried to contact the person who banned be (Jabba The Slut) over Steam. I tried to add him to send him a message as to why he banned me without context. I even added a comment on his profile asking why I was banned and telling that we should talk. So far as I am writing this he has not replied. The reason I even decided to change edit my profile was to set up a challenge for someone who was good at puzzles. My steam ID is in hex, my name is in hex, and my bio is in ROT 13. My Steam ID says "Solve Me", my name says "Check My Bio", and my says "Can you solve me?" following a link to the pastebin website starting the challenge. I did not try to change my account to avoid a ban. I put actual effort into updating my profile just to start a challenge for others. I even went as far as to create this account to appeal on this website to appeal my ban because I like to play on the TTT Vanilla server. I hope you may appeal my ban. If not, I would like to know as to why not that is not related to "because you tried to avoid a ban". I want to what ban was placed on me before this current ban. I don't mind serving the ban that placed on me before this current one. Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have evidence. I was banned out of the blue without know the context. I understand that the server keeps logs. Perhaps you may check them to judge my appeal. Thank you.​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hello, I have seen this.

Please be patient while I gather my evidence.

Also your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:70260958.

3. Jabba the Slut

Your were playing on the same IP address as someone who was banned earlier today for Mass RDM x3, Sukio (STEAM_0:0:72068093).

Do you have any idea why?

4. ImNotGood

ImNotGood Member

5. Jabba the Slut

Do you play on a private network?

Do you use a VPN?

6. ImNotGood

ImNotGood Member

Well yes but I don't use it while gaming and it's not currently active. I don't use it while gaming because it slows me down. There might have been an instance where I might have had it active and I might have not noticed. Also, not to sound rude or anything, but why are you asking me questions. You banned me from the game for 4 weeks.

7. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

I was there when he was banned, I played his game, I have solved it:
    opsec{y0u-H@v3.>S01v3d`]][\m3}
    Please don't strike me, I solved his GAME!

8. ImNotGood

ImNotGood Member

Oh cool. Message me on steam / send a friend request

9. ImNotGood

ImNotGood Member

@Jabba the Slut I just read you message about
    "Your were playing on the same IP address as someone who was banned earlier today for Mass RDM x3, Sukio (STEAM_0:0:72068093).

Do you have any idea why?"

Sukio is my brother. We share the same computer but have different accounts. I can see why you maybe thought I was trying to avoid a ban. He doesn't own a computer so occasionally we he uses mine when I am not using it. Sorry for the confusion. I also have evidence that he is my brother if you need it. We can do a discord chat or something

10. Jabba the Slut

Add me on Discord, Jabba the Slut#5020

11. Jabba the Slut

After having a good chat with you and your brother we have confirmed you are different people, and we will be lifting your ban, as well as voiding it.

Appeal: Accepted and Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.