Denied ImKawaiiSenpai's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by ImKawaiiSenpai, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ♪♫-♥~Senpai~♥-♫♪
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79437409
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was falsely banned for death avoiding 3 times, when i was present during two of them and activation traps (and killing people with them)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Kam "kam2pro4u" http://www.seriousgmod.com/members/kam2pro4u.10683/
    and yatty http://www.seriousgmod.com/members/yatty.10789/
    although attendant during the time, may not have been paying attention​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @LadyLag for "Death avoid". She will respond at her earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Hey there Senpai,

To clarify, you death avoided a total of 3 times in a row (every round you were death during this session).
    First offense was a slay, where I explained that death avoiding is not allowed.
    Second offense was a kick, where I typed into the reason "Death avoid".
    You came back into the server, and did not dispute these first two punishments, leading me to believe at that time you understood the consequences and accepted them. When you came back, you were a runner and were active. The following round, you were death, and death avoided a third time.
    Third offense was a 24h ban.

I talked to said witnesses individually.
    Both agreed to having witnessed the event, both saw me warn you multiple times in game, and even heard me tell you in TeamSpeak that you were death. Both agree that the punishments are justified.

I'm sorry that you believe you were falsely banned, but due to the evidence I feel confident in my decision to ban you.

Have a nice day.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.