Denied I'mGay Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frost817, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frost817

Frost817 New Member

Few hours ago from this day, I was banned. What happened was, I was messing with a prop that damaged a person 27 of his hp. Then he decided to kill me. Obviously I was innocent and the person was innocent as well. His name was Regnier; or something similar to that name. I was slain for two rounds, which was ridiculous. I decided to defend myself by talking to the mods and the victim. One of the mods named Mango thought I deserved to be banned for 56 days. I would understand for being slain for one round by prop damaging the victim and being killed by the victim. But, being slain twice, then a 3 month ban is way overrated. Please give me justice. I don't deserve this harmful punishment for just prop damaging Regnier when I didn't even kill him.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hell,

Let me start by telling you why you were slain for two rounds; it's the exact same thing that I told you prior to banning you. When you asked why you were being slain for two rounds, I explained that you had already been slain one time for RDM; this also happened to be with a prop and the admin, Killamarshall, can vouch more me. You then decided to say "retarded admins" in admin chat. When I asked you to stop, you did not and continued to go on about how retarded it was that you didn't even kill anyone and apparently you did not bother to type !motd to see that you were being slain for two rounds because of it being your second offense.

As far as your ban goes, looking at your adminstats, you have four previous bans for harassment. You would think that it would not take much for you to realize that you should change your attitude and attempt not to harass players any longer; admin chat or regular chat. Because this was your 5th offense of harassment and you had not yet learned your lesson, I went ahead and followed our extended banning protocols.

Finally, I would like to add that you could follow the proper format when filing an appeal; found here.

Rhazhbash and Killamarshall can both back me up on this. I will let one of the other admins lock this, but as far as your appeal goes, it is denied.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  3. Frost817

Frost817 New Member

Breaking forum rules, please refrain from harassment.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Judging by the fact that you continued harassment on the forums, I am going to lock this topic.

If you want to remain a part of the community, I suggest you change the way you act toward the rest of the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.