Im really triggered right now

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by HanimalGurl, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I was playing TTT and called KOS on a T and called it in chat, whilst i was shooting the guy (who was a T) that I kosed, another guy shot and killed me.

In his report it read "I apologise I saw you shooting someone, so I killed you"

This Rdmer didn't get slain and the mod was telling me that I should "read MOTD", said I was shooting towards people [the guy i kosed] said its T baiting and also made up the excuse that some people dont read kos', is that my fault that that person doesnt know how to ******* play?

So he is basically saying if you kos a T and shoot at them its alright to shoot at the person killing the T, as long as the T isnt dead yet and you dont know how to ****** read chat, which makes no ****** sense.

This is ******** and im angry.

So next time you see me killing a person who kosed another person, you better not ******* slay me. Because apparently mods and head admins r always right. And Staff love to support RDMers.

Sorry for the censored swearing, but im a justice warrior and really p'ed off.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Dumb x 9
    • Informative x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You shot someone, you can be shot.

If this wasn't the case Ts could just shoot anyone without anyone being able to shoot back because they "kosed them".

Think about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. But they kill multiple people and normally dont tend to kos, and there is a rule that you cant kos innocents, if ive kosed a traitor how would u know that if i havent been able to kill him yet. You dont know what he is, I was only killing that one guy.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I explained it to you in-game.
    1. People don't always pay attention to koses so you don't know whether they heard/saw the kos.
    2. Shooting at other people is traitorous whether you kosed them or not.

There is also no rule saying that people have to wait for you to finish killing a person because you kosed that person nor is there a rule that says people have to pay attention to the koses.

I'm sorry that you felt that we are encouraging rdmers. However, our rules are straightforward and clear-cut in situations like this.

5. Carned

Doesn't exist.

Exactly, hence why you can be killed, there was no way to know the role, so you are committing a T act.

• Like Like x 1
  6. But then that means some of the rules cancel each other out, there is a rule that says "kosing innocents is kos" plus the rule about t baiting says "shooting TOWARDS players" not shooting at players so then what I did wasnt T baiting it was a literal killing.

7. Agent A

Correction: If you kosed an innocent, and somebody killed that innocent, you can be slain for it. If you kosed an innocent, that innocent (and anybody who saw that innocent get proven) can kill you for false kos.

Again, refer to what I have typed above for you shooting/killing a person.

8. Carned

Its not a rule against it, its a T act.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Agent A

Again, shooting at players/damaging players is traitorous.

Kosing innocent is a kos. However, you are not exempt from being killed for performing any traitorous act that you have performed over the course of the round.

10. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

The rule has always been like this because shooting at someone is a traitorous act in itself. People may act in the heat of the moment and kill you when you're shooting at a KOSed player, but that's TTT.

You probably won't be slain for this.

11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Moved to TTT discussion.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Anything you can kill someone else for you can be killed for the same reason. In this case you got blasted by a homie and you decided to shoot that homie right in the face. At this time some other dude walks up and sees you shooting the hell outta another guy so he's like "Wow this guy must be a traitor because he is blasting this homie".

The player that walked up to you has no context of what is going on, he sees someone shooting and he decides to kill the attacker.

Play by Play
    Traitor shoots you
    You shoot traitor

Innocent approaches
    He shoots you for shooting
    He kills you

A chain has begun. Any innocent can kill the guy who killed you now, just because he was shooting and eventually killed an innocent. The game is setup in a way that if you are being damaged by someone you can always kill them in self defense. This helps us curb rdmers, and it just makes logical game sense most of the time. If someone is shooting at you, you got the right to shoot back... but if someone else sees you shooting back they got the right to shoot at you.

13. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Uncensored version
    I was playing TTT and called KOS on a T and called it in chat, whilst i was shooting the guy (who was a T) that I kosed, another guy shot and killed me.

In his report it read "I apologise I saw you shooting someone, so I killed you"

This Rdmer didn't get slain and the mod was telling me that I should "read MOTD", said I was shooting towards people [the guy i kosed] said its T baiting and also made up the excuse that some people dont read kos', is that my fault that that person doesnt know how to fucking play?

So he is basically saying if you kos a T and shoot at them its alright to shoot at the person killing the T, as long as the T isnt dead yet and you dont know how to fucking read chat, which makes no fucking sense.

This is bullshit and im angry.

So next time you see me killing a person who kosed another person, you better not fucking slay me. Because apparently mods and head admins r always right. And Staff love to support RDMers.

Sorry for the censored swearing, but im a justice warrior and really p'ed off.
    Ty

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

I always just wait until the dead body is identified because I don't know who's who in the fight. I don't see why you wouldn't just play like that.

15. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

If the traitor in the firefight has good aim they can easily take out the first innocent then turn their gun on you and kill you as well. Since you’d be standing around waiting for a body to be id’d. It’s safer to take out both players and figure roles out after.

EDIT: If the innocent player knows what they’re doing they can turn their gun on you as well since you’d be GBA.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Like me

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Case and point always kill @ants in my eyes Johnson if he's shooting someone.

18. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

deal with it?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Carned

Also the more players who are dead the easier it is for me to work out who the Ts are so yanoe.... Innocents are cannon fodder and always will be

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. @HanimalGurl come back and take the L bro u cant run lmao
    read the motd and think why it would make sense. rules arent perfect and we cant list out every single information on 1 page so check out extended
    i only said that last line cos if i didnt then u guys would tell me to not post meme shit 1 step ahead of you i activated my mangekyou sharingan

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1