I'm not clever enough for a name pun

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by News Network, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hey man, I dont think we've ever had the pleasure of talking to each other but a fellow staff member resigning always sucks. Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Wow,
    Sorry with whats going on in your life, if you ever need anyone I'm here. I remember staffing with you when we were both trial mods. It was very fun, stealing reports from you, talking shit in admin chat and killing you as a T. I knew you were go far because the way you handled yourself. I remember joking around with because of your long trial phase but I guess it worked out. We talked I a lot and had some more fun in TTT. I checked your once and found you had over 120 hours or around that in two week and I was amazed that you were doing that. Then after like a month you got admin. I kept playing with you and making jokes about your team. It was a good time, you were a good friend. Sorry it had to end after 3 month but you did a shit ton in those 3 month. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Well, we don't talk anymore so.. best of luck and take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Come to eu2 fast man I can't without you ;-;
    Well, you were a gr8 friend, a gr8 admin, no ab00ser so respect.
    F.
    #ripinspaghettineverforgetti

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

GEORDIE BOII
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

NOOO MY TRIAL BUDDY :c
    For real tho, im gonna miss you , hope things get better :cry:
    Looks like staffing got to you too , trust me, after I resigned I have been feeling better and am happier, not saying I dont miss staffing, I miss it alot, but its for the best.
    Hope to see you soon ThisleButt :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Well that's shit but at least you aren't leaving, i was hoping for you to get lead :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I honestly can't thank you enough for the times you've been there for me when I needed it. It's so unfortunate to see you go, I can see how hard you worked to get here. Please please please come back soon, it wouldn't be the same without you.

:cry:

geordie boi

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sad that you had to resign as you were a great admin. Take care Thistle :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

come back soon you fuck
    and make sure to tell me so I can decide a place for us to fight since you can't fking decide

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. He aint leaving :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Thistle be goodbye for now.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Sirhymfer

Sirhymfer Supporter

This noob should stay with gmod, i'm tired of carrying his butt all the time. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

What?! NOOOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry:
    But...but... Who's gonna be my side kick now? :(

Thistle, my man, I can't believe you are leaving! You are the best, really, I'm so sad that you have to leave...
    I remember the days when I was still in trial and you were training me and dealing with my slow verdicts, terrible Gameplay and horrible puns. This was where I first got to know you and when I figured out just how awesome you are. And when my trial kept on and on because our beloved admin @C.A.Anna happens to live on the other side of the planet, I was secretly wondering if I could beat your record. But I didn't, and I became a mod and your team mate and we had so much fun together.
    Then one day you were suddenly an admin. And I was completely surprised but I was soooooo happy for you, I knew you deserved it more than anyone else. And you proved us right, even though your team was always empty (because nobody loves you, Mr. Ab00se).

And now you're gone. I'm pretty sure you'll come back eventually because you belong with us here (and if you won't I'll make sure to track your house and burn it with you inside), but it's gonna be a lot different now that you're gone.
    I'm gonna miss you so much man. I hope whatever you have to deal with in real life will be solved quickly.

Best of luck man, I wish you only the best - you deserve it! :love:
    ~Opalium, ex-sidekick.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

@C.A.Anna You had to mention the longest T-Mod didnt you :c I was going too......
    Well, Thistle. Idk what to say. You literally left me speechless. I hope I didnt do it by stealing doggo xD
    And, fuck. You were, and always will be, one of the best admins on Serious Gmod. And, if you keep playing with dat stupid smurf, the best CS:GO player on SGM too.
    Bye Bye Lewis. RIP @Thistle as admin 10/18/2K16
    You better still see me though c:
    Hope everything bad goes good! Trust me dude, just a few weeks ago I was in the same spot. Life sucks, right?
    Great admin, great friend, and massive troll. Guess there is always something we wont miss. See ya dude.
    -Echo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

This took me by surprise!
    Life can really suck sometimes and I can tell you for sure that they clear up almost everytime!
    Hope I see you moderating the servers again sometime in the future!
    Have a good one! I hope everything clears up soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Forever untagged, meh o3o See you around, get your shit together and come back better, I still have to wreck you more :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. BeedoBoyo

BeedoBoyo A man of men from the man-man VIP

It's been nice serving with you and serving you. To you Mr.Thorn
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

uhh well fck me i just saw this. Thistle my man. your real life situation is way more important. even tho I will be missing you. We will be in touch anytime soon!
    I hope you might see some wild tieten. or piemels whatever you like. :p Just kidding much love from your dutch friend :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1