I'm not clever enough for a name pun

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by News Network, Oct 17, 2016.

1. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

Hey guys,

First of all, this isn't a goodbye, I am most definitely not leaving the community that has gave me so much since I joined. Due to unfortunate life events I am no longer in the right state of mind/no longer have the time to aid this community and be a staff member here. I never expected to be resigning this soon but I can't help it unfortunately, life happens ey? It's been great in the time I've been here, progressing from mod to admin so quickly definitely was a shock but hey it happened it was fun whilst it lasted. Just around the time of my promotion to administrator, my personal life went a bit south - then it progressively turned into bigger issues which resulted in me slacking with my duties, I've since came to realize that it is no longer suitable or viable to hold my position and this is why I'm here now.

Enough of the dumb depressing boring stuff, I'll still be around. Don't think ya'll get rid of me that easy :sneaky:. Now for the tags aAaaAa if i forget you I'm so sorry but you're all great.

@C.A.Anna You're great an amazing friend, you were the person that picked me up, trained me and made me admin in such a short space of time. Look at the eu/night team, it's made by you!:D For that I thank you, please keep being great:D
    @hello my friend you've been helpful from the start and also a great friend, phone calls from a drunken Scotsman are hilarious too, keep eating haggis buddy.
    @Ragman the great big fat abuser, jk ur ok friend
    @Kyogre since i've gotten to know you and spoke with you more often, you've became a good pal. Keep doing as you're doing, leading the show.
    @Jaysu "Sometimes, put yourself in other people" you suck.
    @Grace u suck too nuff said.
    @Knockdown the friendly dutchman ayy you're great, piemel.
    @Makuzi you're a great guy, keep being great, friend.

There's so many more tags to put but my brain isn't working; if i've missed you i'm soooooooo sorry:c

Take care,
    ~Thistle
    ~Thistle

• Friendly Friendly x 36
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Have a good one Thistlebutt.
    #ChangeItBack

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Thistle. You are a friend to all. I'll miss you buddy. I know you'll be around, so I want you to make sure that you talk with me sometimes alright mate? Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

You will be missed.

Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Oh no thistle.. :( Its sad to see you go. Good luck with IRL stuff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

Love you thistle :cry:

gl with life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Shit u did die

F come back soon

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Anybody from Anna's team is someone I'm gonna miss.

See you around Thistle, it was great to have you on the team.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Richie says he is gonna miss you.

I'm Richie :cry::cry::cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Dont know you, havent seen you in any server since my return, maybe you were cool? I DONT KNOW MAYUN.

Bye?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I didn't really talk to you much but I wish you the best of luck. And never forget.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

I got the admission, fake resignation over guys.

is not fake:c

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Nooooooooo. We will miss you greatly from the staff team. good luck with all your decisions, and remember, you're an amazing guy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

If you ever need an adult, you know where to find me

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

The fucking feels man. Right in em.

Take care man, you're an amazing friend and have definitely made being here so much funnier and enjoyable. I'm always here for ya man.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I'll never forget the times you trained me as a trial. I didn't get to know you very well, but it certainly hurts to lose another staff member. Take care Thistle. (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

My lil baby,

The forever trial mod, my big hours mod and the baby of our EU and Night team, it has been a great run. I remember the first day I promoted you to trial. You absolutely blew me away with how quickly you picked up everything. And then one week of trial became two. Two became three and I'm pretty sure we were 2 days shy of a whole month cause timezones man, they fucking suck.

Trial was a fun time for us. Remember that time you got reported and fucking took it like a champ? Lol good times man, good times

But then you did an even greater job as mod and soon enough you were running a team and god am I so proud of you. You grew up so fast, your potential seen by myself and many way before you even were cyan and really I'm devastated to see this time cut so short. But I know that one day you will return to us (if you dont I'll fucking kill you m8).

Thank you for not only being an amazing mod and admin but an amazing friend too. Your unwavering support has been much appreciated by myself through all the shit that has been going on and I am very lucky to call you my friend. You, myself @Ragman and @hello my friend have one of the strongest bonds I have ever had the pleasure of being apart of. We are unstoppable together and we support each other and troll each other and it's gonna be hard missing one of my babies. But hey, we will all keep in touch, I know that much.

You made me so proud Thistle, and I am so very happy that I had the pleasure of picking you up, or working with you and working alongside you here. You're an amazing person, never forget that okay? I know life may suck ( I of all people would understand) and I know it's hard but things will settle. You're strong and you have great friends who will support you, even when we are miles away.

Chin up okay?
    Love you thistle :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Everyone knows you were an exceptional moderator, so good your fate was decided at trial. And what burdens me the most is that we never got the chance to really get to know each other. It deeply saddens me that I couldn't be there to watch you grow as an administrator, or even moderator.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors, good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 8
  19. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

bye thistlebutt

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  20. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

You were a cool guys Thistle. Wish you the best with everything.

Good luck, come back whenever you can!

• Friendly Friendly x 1