I'm going to take a break.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sir Lemoncakes, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Hey guys, I have decided to resign and rejoin the ranks of normal players. Been months since I have been able to play with absolutely no expectations other than following the rules of the server. I would also like to begin recording TTT regularly and this is much easier when I don't have a constant stream of player reports to look over. I will still be playing regularly, if not more than I am currently. Looking forward to enjoying the game in all its beautiful glory. See you on the server!

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Slippery

Slippery VIP

you will still be a goon in my eyes, but it's nice to still see you in my shose shop bro. catch yah later

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Bye Lemoncakes , Hope to see you come back soon , btw You shouldn't leave >:

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I hope the next admin can be as good as you, but it will be hard to find one like that. >: Change your mind sir lemoncakes AND STAY DONT TAKE A BREAK.!!!!!!

5. Sam

Sam VIP

Farewell.

6. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

See ya on the server!

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take care and see ya around!!!

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

See you around Mr. Cakes.

9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Good luck in the future Lemoncakes! Maybe we'll be fortunate enough to grace your presence as a mod yet again one day. Who knows though :p

10. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

The last of Cakes is leaving us, farewell!

11. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

This Means Asty is the last 2nd Gen Admin...

12. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

#3rdgen

13. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Brofist diekasta

14. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Lemon is one of the Age 2 staff members resigning, now it's just asty, me, pluto, kasta, and ahnuld D: We gonna miss you bud, you're still my inspiration :)

15. Magafe

Magafe Banned

He isn't resigning he is taking a break :D Witch means He will be coming back :D

16. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Hey guys, I have decided to resign and rejoin the ranks of normal players. - Sir Lemoncakes (FIRST LINE)

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

I DON'T LIKE READING I SO I READ THE TITLE >:eek:

18. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

y u do dis!!!!!!!!!!

19. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Why is everyone leaving to come back later ;_; and "leaving" but then gets admin ._.

20. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I wanted to play as a normal player for a couple weeks. Realize that I have been a staff member for around 3 months solid. I joined the staff when I had 3 weeks on the server. I need a break and will come back at the end of those weeks.

• Dumb Dumb x 7