"I'm Gay" & "Sparks Fly"

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by The Infamous Doc Holiday, May 29, 2018.

1. Hey there bois and gals. Meant to make an appearance for Memorial Day (America, fuk yeah), but cattle needed attention. Anyways, I decided to make this suggestion I have been sitting on for awhile. I searched, to no avail. So don't bitch at me.

Let me pontificate: perusing other jihad sound suggestions, I discovered that rarely, closer to never, does anyone put in the leg work kindly asked for when suggesting jihads: "Oh yeah, my suggested 2 second clip is in this 10 minute montage; you dig it out. 64 MP thumbnail? Fuck off."

In order to make clear my superiority and worthiness to have these added no questions asked, yours truly has gone above and beyond. not really but we can pretend

Anyways, the feature presentation:

#1: "I'm Gay." So, I am not too good at searching, but kind of surprised that this doesn't seem to have been suggested yet. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with this. It's a meme. Get over it.

I have 2 editions. One with the the thud of our star hitting the floor before his one liner, and one with the roaring laugh of his compatriot edited to appear like a scream of horror. Both are pretty good, I am kinda leaning toward the one with thud.

imgaythumb64.jpg so gay...

#2: "Sparks Fly." I was listening to a song one day (wonder what that was) and it struck me: this would be the perfect jihad! There is a big cloud of sparks flying! Genius!

sparksflythumb64.jpg beautiful...

Seeing as I have done all the sweaty work, @Opalium has no excuse not to add these.
    plz

That's all for today, folks, maybe see ya around the 4th. Back me up here, @The Memelord ; we all know you're the ultimate fan boy of both of these. @olivia :)

reverse and reflect on all negative ratings is active, btw