I'm back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrungy, Aug 14, 2020.

1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

2. scrungy more like skruby

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

is it really that hard to spell my name? gosh.

4. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

F0E2E85D-C518-4CF6-9726-FC323BF366A1.jpeg HE STARTED IT!!! also are we not aloud to banter anymore jesus christ

5. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

back seat moderating?

6. yes , because its stupid

7. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

says the one named spreadsheet, more like spreadshit because your name has sheet and sheet can sound like shit and shit is a cuss word and therefore its funny and also you have supporter which means your either poor or retarded which judging by your previous messages towards me being quite negative, you are clearly jealous of my fame and adonis figure and are also on the spectrum. Good day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. i spread them cheeks

9. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

ok this means you have partaken in sexual relations before so you have done a major no no, judging by your past comments, you are probably not married because nobody would marry a man with shit in his name and send ckhildren mean messages online. I have won.

10. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

how do i like my own comment?

11. image0-263.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

this isnt even relevant to the conversation and at this point you are derailing MY THREAD. I am a grown adult and i dont need someone to tell me when i need to sleep, only my mommy does that. Also it isnt even late so that means you come from europe which means you are genetically less than us americans who have stronger bones than europeans. Please stop, you know you lost.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. nah

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Now you are responding with only one word sentences, this is not the right thread for that. Please kindly go suck on a toad penis.

15. Wow, that lasted what, 2 days? I think that's a new world record for ya. :V

16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

i told him

17. roy

roy is MOST DEFINITELY a ship VIP Silver

Bye scrunge

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@Jabba the Slut since you love closing threads that aren't active anymore, have fun

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  19. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

If you are going to come back just to get banned at least do it in a funny way

20. Incoming new Scrungy