Approved illuminauti ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by illuminauti ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    illuminauti ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Your Steam ID:
    xxjaxon98xx
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because I was ghosting. However, i was given no warning that I was ghosting and I don't know how saying someone died is ghosting. I didn't even say his location on the map. Also I am banned for 5 days, even if I was given a warning and I didn't see it in chat, I was banned, like I said for 5 days instead of 24 hours
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

3. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Hey, I'll respond when I get home in a few hours.

I banned you because of a report made against you, located here. In the report, you were shown to be, in three separate instances, ghosting by giving a code to the ending of helix.

Discretion was given by @Emtech2 to set your ban at 5 days, due to the fact that there is another, very recent, report against you for spamming. However, 5 days is a bit too much.

After a quick talk with Emtech, I'll be reducing your ban so that it expires after around 24 hours has been served. Please read the !motd and familiarize yourself with the rules a little better. Ghosting is the act of a DEAD player giving information, correct or not, to any alive player that can affect decisions they make and, possibly, the outcome of the round itself.

Thread - Locked
    Appeal - Approved

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.